Chapter XXXVIII

"Hey, Harry" Dean yelled, catching the attention of the boy who was currently discussing the recent Azkaban break-in that happened a couple of days prior

"Hey, Harry" Dean yelled, catching the attention of the boy who was currently discussing the recent Azkaban break-in that happened a couple of days prior. "Have you seen the paper yet?"

"Yeah, it's awful right" he commented. The breakout of all those prisoners was awful and he couldn't help but glance at Neville in pity. He would rather have his parents dead than suffering in a hospital with no way of communicating. And to blame it on Sirius was just stupid. He hated that everyone chose to ignore the truth that Voldermort was back and continue to blame Sirius for everything that was going on as if it were his fault.

"Not that, your mum," Dean said, gesturing to today's paper which had Emery printed on the front holding a small baby. Underneath the photo, it said 'Auroelia's Famous Ball Held'. There was writing underneath about their famous ball but nothing much on his mother. He had to admit though, she looked absolutely gorgeous in her outfit.

"Wow, your mum went to the Auroelia's Ball" Ron gushed.

"Yeah, she's related to them" Harry murmured, still reading the paper.

"Your mother is related to the Auroelias!" Hermione all but screamed.

"Mhmm, they call her lady Emery" Harry chortled.

"You do realise your mother is from a very powerful family" She stated. Harry nodded his head, acknowledging that he already knew that.

"Aunt Annis hates me though" Harry snickered, thinking about the old woman.

"You know Annis Evergreen!" Hermione shrieked. Annis Evergreen had written a number of books, both muggle and wizarding, and Hermione had read them all.

"Yeah, when I was four I fell on her wedding cake and ruined her dress. She was so mad but as soon as mum came and apologised it was all over." Harry reminisced.

"You spilt wedding cake on Annis Everygreen's dress!" Hermione said, looking as if she were about to faint. Ronald and the rest of the Gryffindors laughed at her before talking more about the ball. It was a rare thing to happen as the Auroelias were very private and rarely got out.

"Oh did I tell you about Barry" Harry suddenly said, sitting up straighter.

"Who's Barry? What type of name is Barry?" Fred asked, suddenly interested in the topic.

"Mum got a seahorse" Harry claimed, smiling at the thought. There was a silence at the table.

"Your mum got a seahorse?" Ron said, saying every word incredibly slowly.

"Yep," he cheered.

"A -"

"mhmm"

"How?"

"Paddie convinced them that mama was incredibly sick."

"That's-"

"Nuts. I know right"