Chapter 53

My stomach rumbles in pain . I haven't eaten in days . My lips feel dry and about to crack. 

Every limb on my body hurts .

The door opens and they walk in . My heart beats faster , and begins to drum in my ears . What are they going to do to me ?

"Well , well , well . Look whose awake." Genna says .

Melanie harshly removes the tape from my lips and I feel as if my entire body as been shocked.

"Genna , please . I'm really hungry , I just need a slice of bread . Please if not for my sake then for my baby's. " I beg them .

She turns to Melanie and Melanie turns to her and they both burst out in fists of laughter.

"You fucking think that we're going to feed you and that bastard?" Melanie says .

"He is not a bastard . He is Ace's child." I say , my throat feeling dry and painful .

The door opens and Kayla walks in . The dust that raises from the warehouse floors reaches my nose and burns against my dry throat .

"You bitch ." She says looking extremely mad .

She punches me right across my cheek .

"Oww." I say , buying back the tears .

My arms are tied being my back , they've stripped me off my clothes two days ago . And every two hours , they pour ice cold water onto my skin.

"They're looking for her." She says to the two women or should I say psychos .

"They'll never find her . " Genna replies. 

Melanie chuckles .

"We tried to warn you didn't we? That message on your old car ? I warned you to stay away from our men. But you just cant help yourself can you?" She asks getting closer .

They're all keeping me here because of Ace and from what I gathered , Jason told Kayla that he still cares for me and that angered her.

"Please , listen to me , I just need food . You can kill me , but please let my baby survive . He's done nothing wrong. " I say .

I watch as both Melanie and Kayla walk off to the right . Genna looks me right in the eye.

"Let me think about that... no! You think I'm going to leave a memory of you for Ace to grasp on?

Never . " She says pointing my head back .

A tear escapes my eye as sobs spill from my lips. 

"Oh shut up . I warned you back in prison didnt I? I told you that Ace is mine.

Had you listened to me , you'd be happy right now . Experiencing your well deserved happily ever after . But no!

You thought you were smart now didnt you?" She asks .

All of a sudden I feel pain everywhere , they all start hitting me and pushing my body .

My lip bursts and blood oozes from my nose .

"Ladies , halt!" Genna says .

They all stop and look at her.

"Let's leave some for tomorrow now why dont we? " She says .

"They're going to find you guys and you're going to regret it." I say to them in pain.

"You'd already be dead by then." She says .

They leave . A guard enters , and an alarm rings on his wrist , we know what that means. 

He pours water onto my body . I drink some of the water oozing down my face . It tastes like blood a bit but its refreshing .