Epilogue

Thirteen years later

"Good morning mam." Ace says . It's amazing how this almost fifty year old man still looks sexy and young.  He looks like he is in his late thirties .

"Morning sir." I reply , a smile on my face showing how truly excited I am .

"Can we get out of bed now?" He asks . I look at him , and nod . We have to , we have kids whom we have to drag out of bed and to school .

Ace heads downstairs and prepares breakfast .

My hand reaches up to the door of my sixteen year old son .

"Hero , wake up . You need to prepare for school." I say knocking. 

Who would believe? Just yesterday  , Hero was three . And I was running around , begging him to put his pants on.

"I'm up mom!" He yells from his bathroom .

He's always been the time keeping one . Never late in his entire life .

My body turns to the room adjacent to Hero's and I knock,  having two kids is a damn struggle.  Especially waking them up .

"Kylie , get your butt out of that room now! I know Hero woke up!" I yell to my daughter .

Yep , it's a baby girl .

Just like with Hero, we didnt want to find out the gender pre birth . Although , Ace kept on insisting that it was another boy .

When she was born , I swear I was having a moment of confusion . I thought that my live had reached its limit , but it sky rocketed.

Her beautiful eyes , just like her brother's are big and beautiful . She has this ability to just look at you and you'll be calm , her eyes are hypnotic.

She's thirteen now and quite the hand full.  Both Hero and Kylie attend a local  school.

We drive them to and from school . They do get alot of stares because of that , we insisted that Hero would get his car during his senior year which is next year.

"Mom , do you mind if I catch a ride with Megan today?" He asks .

Kim bought Megan a car this year , she says it's because she's  tired of driving a grown ass woman to and from school .

"Yes , you can do that.  But have breakfast first. " I say . There is a silent knock on the door and soon Megan enters .

"Good morning auntie Cass , good morning uncle Ace . " she says then waves to my children.

Ace does his signature nod and I smile.

"Good morning Meg , have a seat.  Hero had to have breakfast first. " I say patting the seat next to me which is parallel to Hero's seat .

The entire time , I watch the two exchange stares . Hero states at Megan , his cheeks are crimson when I catch him staring . He smiles and continues with his meal.

"Can we go now?" He asks .

I nod and he stands quickly . I don't miss the way they hold hands when they walk out. 

"Fetch your stuff." I tell Kylie as we begin clearing the table .

She nods and heads up stairs , obedient little girl.

"They're dating." Ace says .

I nod , I didnt think he'd notice but clearly he did .

"Yep , I didnt think you'd see." I say.