Summer Clothes Shopping

Ok before I start this chapter I'm just gonna explain the bounty system more thoroughly this time. There are 3 types of bounties Hero, Villains, and Pirates. Hero bounties have the word hero at the bottom of the poster and they are generally made by villains or pirates to put a bounty out on heroes. 

Villains bounties have the word villain at the bottom and they are generally made by heroes. The Pirates Bounties have the word pirate at the bounty and they are generally made by both Heroes and Villains.

 Bounty Hunters are different from vigilantes, where vigilantes are trying to protect people or stop criminals or are just people that use their quirks illegally. Bounty Hunters are different they are generally people that come from poorer means and are just looking for a way to make money, some are even quirkless. They have to get a legal license to be a bounty hunter and if they get that license that means they are allowed to hunt anyone with a bounty. 

Generally, most bounty hunters only go after Villains or Pirates few go after Heroes. Those that are really poor or just don't care will go after heroes. The majority of the public doesn't approve of bounty hunters but they actually do a lot of work in the new world by taking down villains or pirates on Islands that Marines won't bother helping.  

There is my updated version of the bounty system and there may be some plot holes, but I don't care. I hope that cleared some things up. 

One last thing. I'm going to be changing how much izuku can see into the future. He can only see at most for 1 second into the future. I don't know if I said that he could see longer but I'm changing it now to give him more of a challenge. To give you an idea of a master at future sight which means they have perfected it can see up to 20 seconds into the future.

Izuku on the other hand is a complete beginner at future sight. Anyone who has future sight can see up to 1 second.

 Now back to the main story.

At UA

It was the day after they all finished their exams. While they were waiting for their teacher to show up all the students of class 1-A talked amongst themselves.

"I'm looking forward to hearing your stories about how fun camp was." Mina says as she cries towards Izumi, as the others who failed the exams looked down defeated and sad. 

"Hey look on the bright side they might end up letting you go." Izumi says comforting them. Sero places a hand on her shoulder "Stop Izumi you're just making things worst."

"They said whoever failed the exams would have to miss the training camp. So get it through your thick skull we're not going!" Kaminari shouts as he bonks Izumi in the forehead.

"I'm not sure if I get to go either our team only passed thanks to mineta, meanwhile I was out cold. Since we don't know how they are scoring stuff I might have to flunk." Sero says as mineta listens to their conversation when a smug smirk on his face.

"Can you at least bring back some cool camp souvenirs please?" Kaminari begs with tears in his eyes as Aizawa slams open the door.

"Once the bell rings you should all shut up and be in your seats." He says as everyone silently sits in their seats. Izuku was already in his sit sleeping when Aizawa entered the room. Aizawa walks over to Izuku and slaps him awake.

"OW! What the Hel-" When he sees it was Aizawa he shuts up.

"Good favorite student is awake." Aizawa says as he walks back to his desk. Mineta raises his hand. "HEY! Why is he your favorite student? are you choosing favorites?"