Hosu Incident: Stain vs Zoro

At Gran Torino's apartment

Slam! Izumi's body crashes against the wall of the apartment as full cowling deactivates. Gran Torino lands on the ground with his stopwatch in hand. "times up. I gave you three minutes to hit me and you failed." He says as he stops the timer. Izumi slowly starts to get back up as she feels the pain from each of his attacks. 'his attack wasn't strong they were just fast, and I still couldn't hit him.' Izumi thinks to herself as she finally gets up.

"I was hoping to have been able to meet Izuku but he isn't here was is that?" Gran Torino asks Izumi as he begins to make himself a plate of taiyaki. Izumi walks over to the couch that was knocked over during her training so she lifts it up and puts it back the way it should before sitting down on it herself. "well, that's because he declined the offer, dad tried to convince him to come but he got an offer from someone else." Izumi explains as she rests on the couch. 'that idiot toshinori the whole point was for me to convince him that you and inko aren't too bad and you blew it, do you even want to have a good relationship with your son.' Gran Torino thought as he is furious with Toshinori. 

Sigh "well I guess it can't be helped, once your done resting we're going to train again." Izumi was a bit taken back by the sudden training that was going. "what? already?" "of course, I watched the sports festival, and let me just say that you are nowhere near as strong as izuku is and that's just the truth so if you want to catch up to him then you're going to have to work harder and more often," He says all serious. "Now let's get started." He gives a sadistic smile as Izumi nervously smiles but is ready for the hardships ahead.

At UA

All might and Detective Tsukauchi are sitting in the teacher's lounge. "So all might, we have run test on this Nomu thing and we discovered something interesting," Tsukauchi says. "And what is it?" All might asks in his deflated form. "it doesn't seem to respond to anything we do it seems mindless, and that's not all we examined the Nomu and it seems to have multiple quirks, but the thing is even if you add DNA it shouldn't cause them to gain a quirk, so that means only one thing." Tsukauchi states as All Might's eyes widen as he realizes what this means. Smoke begins to start to come off his body as he begins to bulk up. "This means he's returned." All might says with all seriousness.

Gunhead Studio

"Right, Left, Right, Left." Shouted out Uraraka and the rest of the students as they throw punches while gun head watches. "remember to go through the motion and engrave it into your memory." he says while making a cute face which Uraraka couldn't resist to aww slightly at. He pulls out a knife and hands it to Uraraka who looks at him confused. "Um, sir what's this for?" "This is to practice against an attacker so come at me," Uraraka nods her head as she charges forward trying to stab him but he dodges out of the way and grabs her hand, and makes her release the knife as he slams her into the ground with one of her arms pinned behind her back. 

"what you want to do is try to disarm the assailant quickly and as effectively as possible and get the weapon away from them." He says to the students as they look at him in awe. 'i'd expect nothing less from the battle hero. I came to the right agency.' Uraraka thinks as she gets up off the ground.

In Hosu 

Iida is on patrol with the pro hero manual. "wow I didn't expect you to intern with me at all." Manual says as he waves towards some people that are excited to see him. "I am thankful that you accepted me. " Iida says as he walks around in his hero suit.

 Manual looks at him suspiciously "you're going after the hero killer aren't you," Iida was shocked that he was found out so quickly "look I get that you want to take revenge on your brother, and trust me we will catch the guy but we will do it legally, understood?" Iida nods his head "yes I understand." "good."