On our way to the training camp from Hell

It's 7 am in the morning as all of class 1-a is gathered outside some busses with their luggage. Some people have had just woken up and some (ie Izuku) have been up for a few hours now. "Hey! look it's the high and mighty class 1-a, I heard you guys had another run-in with a villain. You guys may be getting more attention than us, but just you wait by the end of this training camp Class 1-b will be the superior one HAHAHAHAHA-" Monama shouts before getting hit in the back of the head by Kendo. 

"Will shut up its too early for you to be shouting off the top of your lungs. I'm sorry about him." Kendo bows. "It's alright I get where he is coming from we have been in the news recently although for not-so-good reasons." izuku says as he heads onto his class' bus where he takes a seat next to Tokoyami with Shoji and Sato sitting across the aisle from him. Katsumi and Shota were sitting together, along with Shoto and Izumi. Meanwhile, Katsuki was sitting next to the cinnamon bun of class 1-a Kirishima.

After a few hours of riding the bus finally comes to a stop as the students get out to stretch their legs. As they all finish unloading the bus they notice four other figures standing next to Aizawa One was a woman with brown eyes and red hair and a red hero suit with robotic fake cat ears, the other one was another woman she has long blond hair and a light blue hero suit with the same cat ears as the first lady, the other woman was a lady with long green hair and yellow eyes she was wearing the same outfit as the other two but her's yellow, Finally, there is a young boy about the same height as mineta, he is around 5 years old and he is wearing a red hat with two horns poking out.

"Hello students we're the Wild, wild-" "Oh my god it's the wild, wild pussy cats!" Izumi shouts interrupting them. Suddenly the blue pussy cat punches her in the face "don't interrupt me." "Anyways yes we are the wild, wild pussycat my name is Mandalay I'm the leader these are my friends and teammates Pixie-bob and Ragdoll." she says as she points to the blue one and the green one.

"We will be helping you guys with your training. Now, do you guys see that camp way off in the distance? That's where you guys will be staying. it's about 1:00 pm if you guys get there by 5:00 you'll get dinner any later and you won't get anything." Izuku hears and starts getting a bad feeling about it when he hears Mandalay say "do it pixie-bob" the ground started to shake violently and it began to move towards the edge of the cliff carrying them with it. It then chucked them down the cliff.

Izuku quickly uses Geppo while grabbing onto Koda and Aoyama, but it only slowed their fall slightly as they crashed straight into a tree branch and then fall straight onto their asses on the hard earth. "are you guys alright?" He asks as Koda nods his head silently and Aoyama says "Oui I'm still intact." "Good. Is everyone alright? Sound off if you're alive." He gets a response of many injured grunts and moans and One "FUCK YOU" from katsuki. 

Mineta was holding his pee the entire ride and he makes a break for the forest when suddenly The ground starts to rumble and Izuku starts getting Vietnam flashbacks to 2 days ago. When out of the massive forest, huge monsters made of earth and rock appear, Mineta suddenly didn't have the urge to go pee anymore. "Hey, guys we got a problem, so that means time to get your asses up 'cause it's time to fight!" Izuku says pulling out two swords.

Everyone got on their feet quickly as they saw the impending danger. Momo quickly made a canon and shot on in the face. Sato along with Kirishima and Shoji started beating the live shit out of another one. Sero found a flying one and wrapped tape around its wings and made it crash face-first into the dirt. Uraraka uses her quirk by touching one of them allow tsu to grab it with her tongue to launch that bitch.

 Iida was kicking a bunch of them into pieces and Izumi was using full cowl at 30% x 2 allowing her to be faster and stronger while not damaging her body. She zips around blowing the giant beast into pieces by bouncing off the trees to get around faster.