Entrance Exam

3rd Person Pov

outside of the main building of UA, many people are walking in to go the entrance exam. there is a young brown-haired bob cut girl trying to calm her nerves.

Uraraka Pov

'ok Ochako you can do this. All you have to do is take one step and you will be closer to your goal of being a pro. Just breath' I take one step forward but I trip over myself. 'or I could just die' I think as my face approaches the ground and I close my eyes waiting for impact but it never comes. I feel a warm hand around my stomach.

I open my eyes to see a boy with short light green hair and a scar over his left eye and three swords around his waist.

"it would be bad luck for you trip." He gives a warm smile.

 (Like this but just imagine izuku's face on Zoro's body and with a scar over his left eye

 (Like this but just imagine izuku's face on Zoro's body and with a scar over his left eye. yes this my drawing I hope you like it, but I'm not a good artist to warn you all)

He quickly sets me down and introduces himself.

"Hey, my name is Izuku Yagi, nice to meet you." He lets out a beautiful light chuckle that was so cute. Wait I didn't mean to call it cute I take it back.

"oh I'm Ochako Uraraka, are you nervous?" I ask Izuku.

"yeah kinda but who isn't, well we better get inside we don't want to be late." I realize that we are about to be late so head in. We sit do next to each other.

3rd Person Pov

Present Mic walks out on to the stage and begins to describe how the exam is going to work and how it is a 10-minute long exam where they are going to have to destroy robots to get points to pass. 

Ochako looks over to see Izuku flat out passed out in his chair sleeping. 'how can sleep at a time like this?'

As Present Mic was about to finish up a blue-haired boy raises his hand to ask "excuse me but on the packet, there are listed four faux villains but you have only stated 3, is this a misprint? because if so that would highly disgraceful of UA. And You!" points to a sleeping izuku "if you are going to sleep at a time like this then you should just leave." he states but Izuku just keeps snoring until Uraraka taps him on the shoulder to wake him up.

"huh is it morning already?" Izuku says in a sleepy voice as everyone does a classic anime style fall.

"ah yes thank you for your question listener #7111. No that is not a misprint the last villain is only worth 0 points so it would best for you just to avoid it altogether, now go out there and break a leg. Can I get a plus Ultra?" 

Silence 

that is all that he got in response. As everyone gets up to go there assigned city zone.