Battle Training

The Next Day

As everyone in class 1-A sat in their seats waiting for the hero class to begin. Mostly everything else is like a normal school the only difference is that pro heros are the teachers.

Everything was quiet until a thunderous voice boomed.

"HA HA HA WE ARE HERE! COMING THRU THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" shouted All Might and green tornado as they burst through the front door.

While mostly everyone is freaking out to see the #1 and #3 hero again Izuku was sleeping until they burst in now he's just sitting there quietly. 

AM- "Welcome class to the Hero Course or pretty much hero 101. Today we will be doing Battle Training." He says while pulling out a card with the word battle on it. 

GT- "but what kind of heros would be if you didn't have costumes, so go change and meet us at ground beta."  Suitcases emerged from the wall with numbers on them. Izuku grabs his and heads to the boy's locker room

Outside of ground beta, everyone begins to emerge from the tunnel wearing their hero costumes.

AM- "is everyone here?" He looks around but notices Izuku is missing.

Uraraka- "yeah where is Midoriya?" everyone looks around until they hear.

Izuku- "I'm right here just had to put on my costume." He emerges with the light shining on him.

" He emerges with the light shining on him

(this is what he looks like)

"there you are Izuku," Uraraka says getting really close to him. Normally Izuku would be a blushing mess right now, but thanks to his training he is able to keep his composure.

"Now that everyone's here we should begin the training." Green tornado states but Iida while wearing a suit of armor asks "Ma'am are we doing full city training today like at the entrance exam?"

"ah good question young Iida, but no we are taking it one step further and doing indoor battle training. Think about most clever villains will be doing their villainous deeds in the shadows like drug deals, underground gangs. It will be a two vs. two match and one team will be the heros and the other will be the villains." Green Tornado clarifies.

"here's the story villains have hidden a nuclear bomb somewhere in the building and its the hero job to either capture the villains or rescue the bomb, but time is limited and we will choose teams by drawing lots." All Might states as Iida asks another question.

"Sir, why would you want to do it in such a random system?"

"Well think about like this Iida heros are constantly being paired up with random heros on the spot to stop a villain," Izuku says.

"Ahh yes now I see, sorry for my interruption." he bows in apologetically.

"now then here are the teams."