The Secrets

She was on her way to dance practice when her phone rang. It was a video call request from Tao. She looked inside the practice room and saw that the boys were in there already. She didn't want to have this conversation around them, even if it was in Chinese and they might not understand. Leaning against the wall beside the door she accepted the call.

"Why did I hear from Lay that you're being treated poorly?"

She hadn't been expecting an angry Tao, but perhaps she should have, why else would he suddenly decide to call her.

"I'm fine."

"Fine! From what Lay said the nicest thing they've done is ignore you!"

"..."

"Babe, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted."

She smiled slightly at the use of his nickname for her.

"You can be really scary when you want to be."

"Forgive me."

"Okay, but only beca-"

"You!"

Next to her, the door had opened and Taehyung had popped his head out. She inwardly groaned. Somehow she had managed to angle the camera so that her group member appeared and now Tao was pointing at him through the phone and shouting in Korean.

"If you don't treat her well, I'll come over there and sort you out!"

"Okay, bye Tao."

She quickly ended the call.

"I'll be right in, Taehyung-ssi."

"Huh? Oh, okay."

Taehyung walked back into the practice room with a peculiar expression on his face. Jungkook was the first one to notice.

"Whats wrong, Tae?"

"I think one of the guys that was in EXO just threatened me."

"What!"

While the others reacted strongly, Taehyung didn't seem bothered about what had just happened.

"She was just speaking to him on the phone, in the hall way."

Namjoon wanted to know who had threatened his younger group member.

"Who?"

"Tao? Huang Zitao?"

Yoongi was a little sceptical of Taehyung's story.

"What you you mean he threatened you?"

"He said 'if you don't treat her well, I'll come over there and sort you out'."

"First glares and now threats. How many Idol friends do you think she has?"

While the rest of them pondered over Jimin's question, Taehyung had a different question on his mind.

"Hey, did you know she can speak Chinese as well?"

Outside, she was taking a minute to prepare herself before entering the practice room. There hadn't been another dance practice as bad as the time Jimin shouted at her, but she still got a bit nervous every time she had to enter that room.

When her phone rang again, she debated whether to answer or not. Knowing that Tao would keep calling until she answered, she picked up, but cut him off before he could speak.

"Look, Tao, I've got rehearsals right now. We can speak later, okay?"

He nodded. She went to end the call but he called out her name.

"I'm sorry about before, but you know that I... I care about you, right?"

She stared at him a moment before her expression softened.

"I know."

"Now go kick some ass."

She laughed.

"Yes, Teacher Tao."