The Bond

"It's nice to see you smiling again."

She looked at Yoongi and then over at Yibo who was talking to Hoseok about street dance with Jungkook listening to the two intently.

"I can't believe he's here."

"You two talked, about everything?"

"Yeah. We're all good. Thank you, Yoonie, for holding my hand through all of this."

"What are best friends for if not to talk about boy troubles?"

They both laughed.

"That's so weird."

"Having me as a best friend is weird?"

"No, well, yes. A year ago, I used to imagine what it would be like, to meet BTS, to be friends with you."

"Does it feel like a dream?"

"That's the weird thing. It doesn't. It feels... normal."

"That's because we were fated to meet."

"You don't really mean that."

She raised her eyebrows making him frown.

"What? What do you mean? Of course, I do!"

"Really? I wouldn't have thought you were a fate kind of person, more of a: hard work and sacrifice will get you where you want to go."

"Perhaps I was before."

"Before what?"

"I met these guys. It's hard to deny that BTS is anything but meant to be."

"Well, I can't argue with that."

Looking toward Yibo again she caught his eye. He smiled at her before turning his attention back to Hoseok who was asking him something and nodded in agreement. BTS's dancer leader looked excited.

Jungkook came over to her with a big grin.

"Noona! Hobi-Hyung and Yibo are going to dance together. Do you want to come and watch with me?"

"Yibo's going to dance? How can I say no to that?"

The Maknae pulled her up out of her seat. Yoongi smirked.

"Enjoy. I know how much you like it when he dances for you."

"Yoongi!"

"Huh? What does Yoongi-Hyung mean?"

"Nothing, Kookie. Ignore him. Let's go!"

She led Jungkook towards the door where Hoseok and Yibo were waiting. Yibo took her hand in his, linking their fingers together. They followed behind the other two as they made their way to the room they had hired for dance practices.

When they arrived the two dancers started warming up while Jungkook and her put on some music. They danced around while waiting for the two to finish stretching and then watched as the two took turns freestyling.

Yibo was in his element. He had always been particularly good at freestyling and being able to feel the music. After the first round, Hoseok exclaimed how impressed he was at the younger dancer's technique. The two carried on for another couple of songs.

Jungkook leaned towards her from where they were sitting watching.

"Yibo's so good! I can't believe we're the same age."

"You're a great dancer too."

"Thanks, Noona, but I wish I had focused more on dancing."

"You almost did, didn't you? But you chose BTS."

"Yeah and I don't regret it. I just wish I had more time to devote to dance. I really love it, you know."

"I know, and I'm sure one day you'll get the time to do that. Yibo doesn't get to work with his group anymore, but I'm sure he wishes that he had gotten more time with them."

"Oh. I forgot he was in a group before. I can't imagine not being able to work with Hyungs anymore. I'm getting sad just thinking about it."

She grabbed Jungkook's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I don't think you'll ever have to worry about that happening. BTS is strong. Bulletproof."