The Tour

When 8-member BTS's world tour was announced, it got a similar split reaction as their debut. While many fans were still excited to see BTS perform even with their extra member, some planned to boycott the concerts because of her. Due to this the media headlines weren't very forgiving.

Failed experiment causes BTS ticket sales to decline.

Proof that fans will do anything to see the boys of BTS, even put up with an imposter.

Although she worried once more about her presence's effect on their popularity and careers, the boys reassured her. True fans would stay with them through this as they had since the beginning and all their trials.

They began the tour in Seoul, and she was very nervous about it. For her debut and their comeback shows, they had a general audience, so she didn't worry too much about their reaction. However, for a concert, it was BTS fans only and she needed to interact with them. She was a little worried about getting things thrown at her, and not out of love.

The first concert went better than expected. The venue was full, the audience didn't boo when she spoke, and she didn't get hit by anything. Yet she did notice that when she tried to interact with fans, they would ignore her and look towards the nearest boy instead, but she didn't blame them. Instead, she kept a smile on her face and did her best to enjoy the experience.

Afterwards, they were all catching their breath in the dressing room backstage.

"Performing a concert is a whole different experience, right?"

"I understand what you mean now. There's no feeling like it."

Namjoon sat down beside her and patted her knee.

"You did great today by the way."

"Thanks. I was worried that-"

"Knock knock!"

They all looked towards the door, and she sat up straight when she saw who it was.

"Tao!"

Taehyung grabbed Jin's arm and hid behind his shoulder.

"It's the scary guy!"

"Don't be silly. Tao couldn't hurt a fly!"

She walked up to the visitor and gave him a hug. He pretended to be annoyed.

"Don't tell them that!"

"Be nice."

Tao smiled down at her and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"I've missed you."

"I'm sure you've been causing plenty of trouble without mean."

He raised his eyebrows as he rested his arm on her shoulders.

"Don't know what you're talking about. I've been a model citizen."

"Yeah, posting shirtless pictures to show how 'manly' you are."

Tao shrugged, but a small smile graced his lips.

"Got to fit into the new world, you know? Anyway, congrats on your first concert. You did amazing, as always."

"Thank you. Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"Well, a certain someone couldn't make it, so I decided to surprise you instead. I hope you're not too disappointed."

"Disappointed? Of course not!"

"You would rather lover boy was here?"

"Are you sure you want me to answer that?"

"Nope. I already know the answer anyway. Speaking of... I've been asked to deliver this to you."

Tao gave her a small box and inside was a necklace with two charms: a microphone and a motorbike.

"I love it."

"Yibo's such a cutey. Here, let me help you put it on."

After Tao fixed the clasp of the necklace at the back of her neck, she held the charms between her fingers and smiled.

"This has been the best day."