The Envy

Despite the conflict beforehand, they managed to get through the concert without letting it affect their performance. She worked particularly hard to improve the mood of the other members. She had Jungkook giggling and even got Yoongi to crack a smile. She felt guilty that she was causing problems between the members who were as close as family.

Yibo, who had been watching from the VIP section, met her backstage, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and wrapped her in a big hug.

"Yibo! I'm all sweaty.

"So? You were amazing, Baby. I'm so proud of you."

"Really? Thank you... What time do you need to leave?"

Yibo smiled sadly as he tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Now."

She held onto him tightly.

"I don't want you to go."

"I wish I didn't either. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more."

"Not possible."

"You two are just too cute!"

The couple turned to look at Hoseok who was grinning at them.

"Hobi!"

"It was nice to spend some time with you, Yibo. Next time you visit you have to set some time aside to dance with me again."

"I'd like that, Hyung. Hopefully, it won't be too long before I can visit."

"Maybe I could visit you this time?"

The two boys looked at her in a way that confirmed that it was an impossible idea.

"For once, someone else's schedule is busier than mine!"

"It's not fair if you always come to me."

"I don't mind, in fact, I think this way is probably safer."

"Fine."

Yibo chuckled at her pouting.

They were interrupted by a staff member informing them that Yibo's car had arrived to take him to the airport.

"I better say goodbye to everyone."

Hoseok had to help Yibo pry her off of the Chinese Idol as she didn't want to let go.

"Come on now, let him say goodbye to the others."

Yibo went around the room, saying goodbye to the other members. Jungkook made sure to get the other Idol's number and also expressed his wish to dance with him again.

Once he was done, she walked him out to the back door for some privacy and to be able to stay with him for as long as possible. Their hands were clasped tightly as they stopped and turned to look at each other.

Suddenly Yibo yanked her towards him, releasing their hands, wrapping his arms around her and burying his face in her hair. She wrapped her arms around him, equally tightly.

"No more going off the grid. Okay?"

"Absolutely. I'm sorry for worrying you. I know you must have been thinking all kinds of things. It won't happen again."

"It's okay. It was a misunderstanding."

Yibo pulled back so that he could see her face.

"It's not okay, but thankfully I'm blessed with a wonderful, forgiving girlfriend."

"You are very lucky aren't you."

The two smiled brightly at each other until Yibo's expression took a serious turn.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

As the couple kissed goodbye, they didn't know that someone was watching with envious eyes.