Make Up

Every minute that passes by, the more the messages came in

Every minute that passes by, the more the messages came in. They were all coming from Seulgi. I wasn't in the mood to reply to her. "Aren't you going to get that?" Wendy asks from beside me. She leans in to look at my phone which was right on my lap. Her face hovered right over my shoulder as we both looked at the notifications on my lockscreen.

"Are you two fighting?" Wendy asks. I sighed. "If it's about our 'test' the other day, I can fully explain that to you." Well.. It wasn't about that, but I sure would like a bit more about my mini-coma experience.

"Actually, Seulgi's never dated a fan before. She's only dated one idol the whole time we've known each other." Uhuh. Interesting. "Tell me, is he popular?" I asked. "Oh, you know I can't tell you that. I'm just a bystander here." She says, avoiding the question. Understandable.

"As I was saying, none of us here has ever dated any fans. I mean there was that short fling with Joy and her childhood friend, but I can't really consider him a fan." Hmmm. This is all so interesting. From a boyfriend and also a fan standpoint. Wendy was exposing many of her members' secrets by the minute. "How about you?" I asked. "I haven't dated anyone since I was in Canada." Oh right. Noona's from there.

"Enough about that. We needed to at least do something to know that you're not just a creepy 'fan' that just so happened to date Seulgi. I also was worried whether or not your intentions were not bad." She explained.

"Oh. Jackie." Joy says from behind us. She walked to the side couch, laying on her side. "You're still here?" Joy asks me.

"The two lovebirds are fighting." Wendy says. "About what?" The two looked at me, waiting for a response. I didn't know if I should spill anything about what happened. It would make things weird for not only the two, but for the whole group.

"Did you say something bad? Steal her underwear? Cheat on her?" Joy asked, moving from the side couch to the one Wendy and I sat on. The longer she spoke, the more outrageous the questions got. "We've been only dating for a couple of days." I said. "So tell us."

Uhh... Should I? Am I in the right place to tell them their leader kissed my girlfriend?

"Hm?"