Problem

"Irene-ssi. I didn't want it to come to this..." I said, cracking my neck while walking towards her by the washing machine. She stops from tossing in the clothes, seeing me step in front of the door of the machine.

"What?"

She asks while stretches her back, crossing her arms. Looks at me from head to toe, with her face showing the slightest sign irritation. "Ya. Move away." She says, holding the dirty laundry she had in her hand.

"You don't seem to understand, Joohyun." I said, calling her by her real name. My RV fanboy knowledge was finally useful.

She clicks her tongue in annoyance. I sat my ass up on the washing machine, completely covering the door with my legs. "You shouldn't have done that." I said, referring to her laying her lips on my girlfriend. "Done what?" Irene asks. Now she's acting oblivious... I see now...

"You can't just kiss Seulgi, now that I'm dating her." I said. It was my turn to look at her from head to toe. "Oh please. I'm probably a better kisser than you." She says. Her hand dove into the laundry basket, picking up some of the dirty clothes.

She kneels down and tosses my legs over to the side to open the washing machine. I did a split right in front of her, my crotch right in front of her face. This isn't what I planned...

I grabbed her wrist, stopping her from putting any more clothes inside. Her wrist was surprisingly small.

She looks up at me from below. Her eyebrows curling down, showing an immense amount of anger. "Ya!" She shouts. Huh?

Her hand easily breaks away from my grasp.

Excuse me

Excuse me... What the fuck? I was supposed to have the upper hand. Not the other way 'round.

"Joohyun-"

A handful of clothes smashes into my face like a projectile. She slammed it into my face without even letting me say a word. The clothes she threw fell unto the ground, leaving her even more ticked off. "Look what you made me do." Her eyes burrowed their way into mine.

I was still suffering from the concussion from the clothes. She has a great swing for her size. "Noona-"

"Don't 'Noona' Me. There's no turning back from this, Mr. Y/N." She says. Oh fuck. I've been blinded by the idea of taking my place, I forgot that she's practically Seulgi's older sister. Damn it. I'm supposed to be having a good relationship with my in-laws

Why did I have to do this? I feel so dumb. But still... Do 'sisters' make out? I don't think so.

"Listen to me. If you're trying to date Seulgi, you'll have to go through me. This isn't the route you'll want to take, Y/N-ssi." Irene says, picking up the clothes off the ground and stuffing them inside the machine. She stands up, our faces lining up in front of each other. 

"So stop bothering me from now on, Okay?"

She says before walking towards the door to leave. I sat there on the washing machine, shaking from the revolutions of the spinning tub. Urgh. Why did it have to be this way.

Slamming the door shut once she left the room, it probably roared through the dorm alerting everyone there. I waited a few seconds before leaving the laundry room so that it didn't seem weird that the two of us stayed there for a long time.

Stepping out of the room, there stood Yeri. 

"Oh

"Oh. Yeri. Good Morning." I greeted. She just stood there peacefully, not knowing what went on. "Don't you think it's too early for that?" She asks. I was confused by what she meant. She tilts her head to the side, pointing at Irene who was storming down the hallway.

Oh. She must've thought we... Ah. "No- We just did laundry!" I said. 

"Sure... Laundry." She smirks. Walking away, down the hallway. "Yeri! It's not- Ugh." She goes around the corner, making me unable to finish my sentence. This day is the worst. Following the others in my walk of shame, I came back to the living room; meeting with Wendy who was still watching the TV.

 Following the others in my walk of shame, I came back to the living room; meeting with Wendy who was still watching the TV

"Oh! Dongsaeng!" She says, seeing me walk up to her. I plop unto the couch sitting next to her. "Who slammed the door?" She asks. "Oh. It was Irene." I answered.

"Ah. Did you get on her bad side?" She asks. Wait. This is normal? Others experienced this too? 

I nodded in shame. "It's alright. Wait- You're dating Seulgi..." She says, saying the last sentence under her breath. Is that bad??? Is my relationship on the edge?

"It's fine! I'll... I'll help you..?" She says, looking away from the TV. Her hand lands on my thigh, as she looks at me with happy eyes. "Thanks.." I answered, slowly pulling my hand away from hers. We both looked back at the TV which was playing a movie. It was a Jackie Chan movie. I never thought she was the type to watch these kinds of movies. 

The scene we were on was where Jackie was fighting.

I'm guessing she was just too focused on the TV that she was just saying whatever popped into her mind

I'm guessing she was just too focused on the TV that she was just saying whatever popped into her mind. "I saw Unnie do that once to Joy.." She murmurs, pointing at the TV. Holy shit... This isn't helping. I laughed awkwardly at her remark and just decided move away in case she'd say anything worse.

There's no place for me to let my mind out. I just stood silently by the kitchen counter, thinking of all sorts of things. I was standing blankly until I suddenly get a text on my phone.

Message from🐻