Night

"I'm really sorry." Seulgi apologized for what seemed to be the 10th time.

"It's okay. It's okay. I'm okay. That's what matters. And you're alright too." I said, trying to cool her down.

"You were really scared back there." I referred to the moments prior in the car when Seulgi was bawling her eyes over my face. Her tears dripping like pellets shooting down my cheeks.

"Are you sure you don't want to diagnose that?" Seulgi asks. Letting go of Seulgi's waist, I sat back unto her bed.

"I've passed out before. Maybe it's due to stress. Let's not dwell on that further." I said before pulling her unto the bed.

"Just.. Lay with me." I said. Not knowing how I could've said that any better.

Seulgi kneels her way next to me before laying down. Thinking that I would be cuddling with her, I went a different route.

I pulled her arm out for my head to rest on. This time, it was me in her arms. It felt comforting. Warm. And just.. Lovely.

Seulgi was obviously not expecting that. A grown man laying his head on her arm like a little baby. My eyes were tired, barely keeping themselves open.

She rests her hand on my face, caressing my cheek with her thumb. I honestly felt like.. I don't know how to explain it. Like a girl? You know how girls are treated by their person of interest in drama shows? Like that. But this time, with Seulgi.

I don't know what made me do such an unexpected move. And I didn't expect her to just let me either. I discovered more about myself and her during this trip. Maybe it isn't so bad after all.

I passed out in her arms. Hopefully not drooling over them.

Waking up, I was still on her arm. I was worried I cut off her blood circulation and lifted my head swiftly off her arm.

My action shook the bed, waking her up in the process. Since we slept past 3 am, I couldn't tell if it was morning or evening since her room had blackout curtains.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"Oh. I was just waiting for you to get up." She says. , before stretching her flattened arm.

"I'm sorry. I'll return the favor next time." I said. Seeing her stretch her arms worried me. So my hands grabbed ahold of her arm and massaged them.

"Y-you don't have to." She says. It was too late, I was already stroking her arm with my thumbs.

She groaned from the combination of pain and satisfaction from the massage. I guess I had to.

Finishing up the massage, she rolls her sleeves back down.

Her hand held me by the cheek. The two of us sitting on this bed for two. Sitting across each other.

Her face comes towards mine and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning, love."