Deep Breath

A firm grasp of someone's hand crushed my elbow. Seulgi held my shoulder like I was a door she was about to slam.

She pulls me back, thrusting me away from Wendy who had a face filled with fulfilment.

"I- Oh- Sh-" I stuttered up a storm. My whole mind shut down as I my arms gave up, which were supposed to be holding my torso's weight up.

I was speechless. Seulgi was too. She didn't know whether to be angry or sad. All in all, it was a confusing situation.

"Wh-Why did you do that?" Seulgi asks Wendy who just wiped her lips, taunting Seulgi even more.

"Like I said.. I wanted a try." Wendy smirks.

The reverse card just got reversed.

"You- I can't believe you even thought of that." Seulgi says. Her arms are crossed. She looked rather... Impressed?

"You think you two can play your games? Well I can too." Wendy says, crossing her arms cockily, copying Seulgi.

"Wow. I underestimated you, Wannie."

"I've got more up my sleeves." Wendy scoffs.

What is this? Are they just going to let that whole thing go? Seulgi?

Seulgi turns to me, looking me dead in the eye. "Ya. Why did you let her kiss you?"

"She- She pushed herself-"

"I think he wanted it, Seulgi." Wendy cuts me off.

WHAT. WHAT IS GOING ON?

"Hmm.. Yeah. It did seem like it." Seulgi says. Both of them were really thinking this through as if I wanted to do that in the first place.

"Are you going to let him go with that?" Wendy asks Seulgi.

She negates the idea with a shake of the head.

What the fuck?

"I think we should teach him a lesson." Seulgi says.

WAS THIS ALL PLANNED OR SOMETHING? How did they just suddenly turn against me all of a sudden?

"I- I didn't do anything wrong. I swear!"

"That's what they all say." Wendy says. "You know your intentions." She added.

She's putting words in to my mouth. It was infuriating me. My blood was starting to boil from anger and confusion.

"Seulgi." I called for her. "You asked me to do it!"

"We know. And you agreed." Wendy says.

WHAT THE FUCK? WAS THIS A TEST?!

At this point I felt my blood pressure increasing. The dark tent that was brightly lit by the moon suddenly darkened for me. My eyes started to vignette as my body succumbed to my weak and frail mind.

And all of a sudden.

THUMP