Immobile

"What the fuck?!"

a light smack on the back of the head

"Y/N??"

"What just happened?!"

"Holy shit. Call a manager or something!"

"IT'S FUCKING 4 IN THE MORNING."

"I dont't care, Seung Wan! Just call someone!"

SLAM. The sound of a car door shutting itself against the tip of my head. My mind was aware of everything but I couldn't seem to move. The dark abyss of my eyelids covered my vision, making me unaware of what was unfolding.

"Who is this?"

"Unnie, It's Y/N."

"Why the fuck did you call me so early in the morning just for your drunk boyf-"

"JUST DRIVE!"

The wheels scraped hard on the ground as the car we were in took off. Whoever was driving, was driving fast.

Why can't I move? This is so annoying.

"Oh god.." a familiar voice sniffles in the car.

Is that Seulgi? Why is she crying? I'm okay..

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN MAKE ME DO THAT?"

Wendy? She's screaming so loudly. It hurts.. Wait.. Do what?

"I- I didn't know it would end up like this.."

What? So they did plan all of that?

"What are you guys talking about?"

Who is that? I tried opening my eyes but my eyelids felt so heavy. This has never happened to me. After a few attempts I finally got to a small glimpse.

The road was rough. My head shook around as we travelled down the hills. It was still dark out so all I could see were the lights of passing vehicles. The sound of each one just zipping by made its way through the car door.

I looked up to see the underside of Seulgi's face. My head was laid unto her lap. Her eyes were watery, glistening from the lights of the outside.

"seulgi.." I muttered softly. Her head tilts down at me. Drops of tears went unto my face as she shuts them close before reeling me in with her arms.

"Y/N!" She says, as she holds unto my head towards her. My forehead lands unto her lips as she grabs unto my shoulder with all her strength.

"He's awake?" Wendy asks. I turned my head towards the passenger seat, still in Seulgi's arms. Her face was filled with anxiety that I couldn't even muster into words. Her screams from minutes ago still echoed in my head.

"Y/N." The mysterious driver of the car speaks. I still couldn't figure out who she was. "Are you okay?!" She shouts in a weird elderly manner.

Oh.. It's Irene.

"Yes, Noowna.." I groaned, my cheeks squished together in Seulgi's arms. "Aish. I thought you died on us!" Irene sighs in relief.

Seulgi releases me from her arms, allowing me to breath a more. I felt my body tingle little by little as I tried to move my limbs.

"I think I blacked out back there.." I said, clueless to what actually happened. Seulgi's eyes were bawling from that short ride. I sat up, leaning away from Seulgi's lap, now laying back unto the car seat.

Her face was covered with tears. Damn. Did she think I went into a coma or something? I mean... what's the worst that could happen?

I wiped her tears away with my thumbs, pressing against her cheeks. "I think I'm okay." I said, trying to calm her down. She sniffles as she tries to compose herself.

Damn. Can't believe she's whining after they planned to mess with me back there. I can't stay mad at her.

"Are you sure?" Irene asks from the driver's seat.

"Yes, Noona. Let's just head home." I said. Irene's foot slowly eases on the gas pedal. I didn't realise we were going 90 on the highway. Jeez. She might get into a scandal for that.

That was an experience. My first night with my new girlfriend has turned to a disaster. I feel somewhat embarrassed and relieved at the same time.

Seulgi holds my hand. Tightly. I looked at her and see the face of relief. She smiled was faintly overshadowed by her great concern from minutes ago.

She cares about me. On this whole level. Willing to rush me to a hospital in the middle of the mountains. Even calling... Irene at this time in the morning.

Wow.