Birthday

I got to the address that Seulgi sent me. I didn't exactly tell her I was coming.

The location was a tall building by the street. I expected some restaurant but I guess it's a house party.

Going up the lobby, it kind of clicked to me that I'm going to meet these idols. Not in a fan-sign or concert scenario, just plain hanging out. To be honest, I felt cool.

I called texted Seulgi to find out where the birthday was.

Seulgi's POV

MESSAGE FROM papi

papi: Where's the party at?

Oh my god. I can't believe he actually came.

Shit...

I dont even have makeup on.

Just :You

Wait :You

I jumped out of the couch and ran to my room, I was like Usain Bolt.

"What the hell?" Joy said as I accidentally ran into her shoulder.

"Sorry!"

I got in the room, plying down my face with subtle makeup.

"Unnie!" I heard someone's muffled voice through the door. It was Wendy.

"WHAT?!"

"There's... someone here!" She shouted back.

I ran out the room and opened the door,

"Can't you see I'm bus-"

shit...

Y/N's POV

Seulgi stood there frozen. Half of her face with makeup with a messy hair bun.

"Hello." I said shyly, seeing her for the first time after the fan-sign, even if we text often.

I looked around the room, which I presumed was a dorm. A fancy one I may add. Joy was at the kitchen counter eating a cereal. Wendy was standing beside me. We were still looking at Seulgi who was still frozen at this point.

"Aren't you going to say anything to your friend?" Wendy asked.

"H-hi." A faint voice coming from Seulgi.

She covered her face with her one hand using her sleeve as protection.

Joy who was looking from across the room laughed.

"He already saw you, what's the point?" She chuckled.

"Aish." She said as she returned to her room, closing the door behind her.

It was silent for a second once the door shut close as I stood next to Wendy.

"You look familiar..." Wendy asked as she turned to me.

"Yeah, I wa-"

"Fan-sign right?" She cut me off.

I nodded.

"Ahhh.. Are you the guy Seulgi texts a lot?"

I mean I wouldn't say it was a lot but it was a decent amount. I nodded back.

"You're prettier than I remembered." Joy murmured as she ate her cereal.

"Thanks...?"

They both look very pretty even in this normal setting. No fans, no paparazzi, no managers. Wendy was wearing makeup.

"Happy Birthday!" I greeted Wendy, handing out a gift I bought on my way there.

"Omo- You shouldn't have!"

She took out the gift from the paper bag revealing a cap I bought from the Vintage Store down the street.

"I know it's not much-"

"Oh my god this looks so cute! Thank you!" She expressed her gratefulness as she gave me a small hug.

It was- weird.. being hugged by her.

"Ooooooooo... I smell something in the air. Hehe" Joy teased Wendy.

"Sooyoung, quiet."

"Yes, Unnie." Joy returned to eating her cereal.

"Besides, too young. How old are you, if I can ask?" She turned to me.

"18." I replied.

"Hahaha! Unnie, you're his grandmother!" Joy chuckled from the corner.

"It's only a 7 year ga-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Joy laughed hysterically, practically choking on her cereal.

"He's legal. That's what matters."

"Aigoo, I've always known you liked young boys."

I felt somewhat uncomfortable being treated like a child by these two women. Especially them being idols.

Seulgi returned from her room with a different outfit and a different face.

At this point we still haven't conversed that much in real life so it's awkward.

I attempted to start a conversation.

"You look- pretty.."

Damn why did I stutter.

"Thank you." She replied back with a faint voice.

I heard a few chuckles from the back of the room, presumably Joy.

"Ya! Don't make this awkwar-" she paused before gazing at me. Leading to Joy laughing harder, practically choking on her cereal.

Seulgi patted her back in embarrassment.

"So........."
Wendy muttered.

"Where do we begin?"