Tension

Intimacy? We've haven't really gotten intimate yet. Have we? I can't seem to remember.

"Mwoya~ I can't do that, unnie. Especially when you're here." Seulgi lightly punches Irene's shoulder. Irene reacts rather shocked by Seulgi's gesture. Not by her aegyo but by the punch.

"Did you just punch me?" She asks with a shocked face as she holds unto the shoulder Seulgi lightly tapped.

"No-no! I'm just kidding, unnie." She says, waving her hands in denial. Afraid to cause an argument.

Irene scoffs and laughs it off awkwardly because she thought it was actually a hard punch. She's a bit sensitive, I see.

"Anyway, I need a reference. I, never in my life, thought I would be this close to a person's face." She says, moving me towards Seulgi as she stands up from the bed.

Well.. It's just intimacy I guess. I scooted over towards Seulgi. Seulgi was confused because she didn't think I'd actually do it.

"Are you sure, Y/N?" She asks as I got closer to her. I nod without saying a word. "So what do you want me to do, noona?" I turned to Irene who was behind me.

She stands up and sits on the middle of the bed where she could stare at us up close. "We have a dance where you (playing me) gets held by Seulgi by the waist." She directs our mini acting session.

Upon hearing Intimacy, I didn't really think she meant this.

SEULGI POV

Unnie's so embarrassing. Why'd she have to make Y/N do this?

Irene holds my hand and places it right behind Y/N's waist. "Like this?" Y/N asks. She pushes me a bit closer, scooting even closer to Y/N. My heart started beating harder and harder the closer I got. I'm going crazy..

"I don't know.." Irene rubs her chin, taking a deep look at the two of us. Please hurry up... Y/N looks at my eyes, as if he was immersed into acting. I felt myself blushing, seeing him stare at me from up close.

"Let me try." Irene says, gesturing for Y/N to move away. Hilariously, he rushes off the bed like a little servant. What a weirdo.

Irene sits right in front of me, already immersed into her role as my other half. Why is our comeback theme like this again?

From this point on, Y/N was the one directing our actions. Catching me off-guard, Irene immediately grabs me by my waist. Prior to this, Irene has never touched me by the waist or anywhere else other than my shoulders, face and ass.

I was kind of embarrassed being this close to Irene. I kept laughing awkwardly seeing her up close. She kept scolding me for not keeping a straight face. We spent almost an hour just sitting there, holding each other's waist.

I felt myself blushing for the first time because of a girl. It was honestly a weird feeling. I wanted to scream because of how weird it felt.

"Ya!" "Aish." "Have you gone insane?!" These are some of the reactions I got from the numerous times I couldn't compose myself. She was still playful of course, but I understand that she was also getting frustrated because of me.

"I'm sorry, unnie." I said, not looking at her in shame.

"How do you guys plan on doing the comeback like this?" Y/N asks.

His words sparked a little part of my brain. He's right. I needed to fix this. But it feels soooooo weird.... I can't even explain how I feel.

Seeing Unnie in such a close space.. At times, she stared at my lips.. When our eyes kept gazing at each other-... HAVE I GONE MAD?!

"Argh." Irene groans once again. I should be ashamed. We've spent a lot of time already but we needed to practice other parts of the song.

The Naughty song is literally the epitome of the word hard. And we're here struggling with just standing next to eachother. Can't believe I'm saying this in my head... but FUCK! I'm so frustrated.

"What's wrong, Seulgi?" Irene asks me with a serious tone. Scoldings are fine but serious talks are much more graver.

"I feel weird." There. I finally said it. ARGH.

"Do you just want to kiss to get this over with?"