Kicked Out

Seulgi stands, giving me the breathing space I desperately needed.

Walking to a room, returning with a polaroid camera in her hand.

"Let's take a Picture!" she shouted. The other members screaming in their elderly excitement.

woooooo...

"Seulgi..." I whispered to her.

"Yeah?" She replied softly.

I mentally backed out. I didn't know what to tell her. I shook my head and looked back at the others.

She nudged me with her shoulder. "What is it?" she whispered in my ear.

"I... I feel cold."

What a detour.

"I'll go get a blanket." She smiled before heading off the room.

I looked over and saw Wendy alone. She was really pretty. She was my bias before I fell in love with Seulgi.

She caught me staring at her. She stood up from the couch and walked towards me. Sitting down, handing over a pepsi can.

"Hey, Y/N." she high fived me.

"Yo..." I reply, awkwardly.

"How are things going with Seulgi?"

I choked.

"What d- *cough* do you mean?" I asked.

"Well.. You guys obviously got a thing going on. Her bringing you to our house and all.."

"We- We-"

I stuttered.

"We what?"

I calm voice asked from behind.
It was Seulgi.

"Nothing."

She humphs.
Sitting next to me, landing quite roughly on the couch. Making me sink further in.

I looked over at her. She was pouting, but barely. It was more confused than the other.

"Anyway. I guess that's it for you tonight." She stands up, her feet pounding on the ground. I was so confused as to why she was acting like that all of a sudden.

"I haven't given my gift yet."

I reached inside my bag and took out the squirrel plushie I bought the day prior.

"Omo!" Wendy shouted, standing up to hold the plushie.

"You didn't have to! This is so cute!!" She squealed. She snagged the plushie from me.

"Why make him leave??" She asked Seulgi, who had her arm crossed.

She hesitated from answering, eventually pushing me out.

"Just go. Thanks for dropping by." She says as she brought me down the hall.

"Goodbye!" "Bye, Y/N." "Babaiii"
Were the last things I heard from the room before Seulgi shut the door.

What just..

..Happened?