Crazy

"SEUNG WAN." Seulgi says in her coldest tone. Her eyes glared at her with passion.

That's hot.

"Pfft. What the fuck? You really think I'll make him do that?" Wendy scoffs, offended by Seulgi's lustful mind.

"..It's not like he'd agree anyway... right?" She says under her breath.

I looked at Seulgi, asking for help with my eyes. I pleaded for her to make Wendy stop. Seulgi on the other hand, was still listening attentively to what Wendy had to say.

"I don't really know what to say, Noona." I said, still avoiding eye contact.

"Tss. Whatever. You already have this brat here." She says as her eyes pointed directly at Seulgi.

"...Did you just call me... a brat?" Seulgi says, her tone shifted from a playful cold tone to a serious one. It didn't seem hot to me anymore. Her voice gave me chills down my spine.

"You're just jealous aren't you, Wannie?" Seulgi grins at Wendy. Her hand travelled up my shirt, her fingers grazing the fabric on my chest. She holds me by the collar, gripping it with the slightest strength.

Wendy stared blankly at the two of us from across the tent. She was speechless.

"I know how long you've been wanting to be held by someone." Seulgi says, her tone so... seductive.

"Y-ya. Stop that." Wendy stuttered, unable to process her words.

Seulgi brings me in, her hand pulling me by the collar. The other hand was placed on the back of my neck.

Her lips planted on mine. Her eyes were still on Wendy, who was still silent.

"Ya. Are- are you crazy?" Wendy says, her voice trembled in shock. The view of us having a full on makeout session unfolded right in front of her eyes.

"You see, Wendy. I can lend you these lips.."

W-wHat?

"BUT... We'll have to discuss some things."

When did Seulgi.. Become so menacing? She looked like a teddy bear just hours ago.

Wendy didn't answer. She just stared at us, our bodies alined with eachother.

"I know you've been wanting to get your first kiss for the longest time, Wannie. Now's your chance." Seulgi says as if it's some sort of business talk.

She knows I'm right next to her.. right? Am I some sort of object? Just putting me up for auction?

Seulgi looks back at me, her eyes never looked so lustful. She brings me in for another kiss as she grabs my collar. This time she doesn't kiss me but whispers into my ear.

"Don't smile." She whispers.

What?

"That girl did a prank on me the other day. Now's my chance to get back at her." She says.

Ohh. Now that really clarifies everything. I thought I dated a freak. Well.. a cute freak I guess.

I held in my laughter, seeing how the situation was from behind the scenes. I looked at Wendy who looked so anxious.

I felt bad but it was really funny seeing her just staring blankly at the two of us whispering.

"Pretend you agreed to kiss her." Seulgi whispers for the last time before returning to the conversation.

I nodded to play along.

"You see. My Y/N here-"

My Y/N? That's- pretty cute.

"Owes me a favour. And He agreed to, making your wish come true." Seulgi says.

Wendy's face turned pale. Her eyes widened from what Seulgi said. She didn't know how to react.

"Go ahead." Seulgi says, gesturing me to go towards Wendy.

Haha. For the laughs I guess.

I brought in all my composure, trying to act like the simpiest boy toy of Seulgi ever. I crawled my way to Wendy, who just sat there.

I kneeled in front of her and sat on my legs. I felt Seulgi over my shoulder staring at every move.

"Go." Seulgi says from behind.

I put my hands on her shoulder. Wendy's lips trembled as she stared at my lips which were inches away from hers.

This is a little to close. I think.

"Come on. We don't have all day." Seulgi says.

Well.. Here I go.

I brought my head in closer. Our faces moved nearer and nearer. Her eyes went closed but mine weren't. I had to see where my lips were.

Right as I got to a centimetre away from her lips, I stopped from my tracks, coming to a halt. I felt myself smile seeing how vulnerable and nervous Wendy was. She just sat there and let me do all that without any objection.

Suddenly.

I felt her shoulders push against my hands. Her neck moved forward. Her chin tilted up.

Her lips...

W-We weren't supposed to-