Chapter 2

Frank's POV

He was hot. The way he made me feel like i was nothing was hot. When i walked away, i had the biggest smirk on my lips and i finally found the classroom.

"I bet the new teacher is gonna be an old hag." I heard as soon as i opened the door.

I chuckled as i walked over to the desk and put my bag on the desk. "I'm not an old hag !" I said in mock offence and they all turned around and looked at me.

Some of the girls' jaws dropped, even some of the guys did. "My name is Mr. Iero, and i think you already knew this, but in your new math teacher, and i plan on teaching you till the end of highschool that is if i don't get sacked." I chuckled and they all giggled.

Oh how i love teenage humour.

We started the lesson, i kicked a few kids out because... I can but they didn't seem to care. It was a lot being a teacher. I absolutely loved kids but sometimes it can get a bit much and those ones that make it abit much get kicked out. Simple !

But i knew, i was going to make that hot art teacher mine by the end of the semester, wether he liked it or not, and to be honest, he looked like he was really good in bed.

His big artist hands wrapped around my throat as he pounded into- Okay in going stop know before i get hard in the middle of a math lesson.

I brushed the thoughts away, thinking about something else other than him, and it just so turned out to be my class.

"Sir ? Are you allowed tattoos ?" One of the girls asked, pointing at my neck and hands.

"Yes, asking as it isn't rude or inappropriate, they're perfectly fine, i'm just lucky they can't see my back." I chuckled and they all looked confused.

"I have two guns tatted on my lower back, for clarification." I responded and they all nodded.

"Anyway, back on task." I said, pointing at their sheets.

They carried on working for another half an hour before the bell went and they all packed up.

"Make sure you're revising." I yelled over the bustle of teenagers leaving the classroom.

I heard a few groans of protest and headed down to the staffroom for last break, with my bag slapping against my side.

I put my hand on the doorknob and pushed the door open, seeing a bunch of teachers around a table, others scattered around chatting.

I saw that guy from earlier and another teacher, mousy brown hair and glasses pushed up onto the bridge of his nose, and the art dude looked bored.

As i walked over, he looked at me and watched me as i sat in the seat next to him.

"What are you doing here ?" He snarled and i smiled at him.

"I came to sit down next to my new best best friend."

"I don't even know you."

"Gee, this is the new maths teacher i was telling you about the other week. Please ignore my brother he's a bit grumpy, he doesn't like kids. I'm Mr. Way or Mikey, i think it's easier if you call me Mikey because his name is also Mr. Way. But you can call him Gerard or Gee, because that would be a lot easier."

"You're rambling again." The guy as i now knew as Gerard said before he sipped at his coffee.

"Oh sorry... I tend to do that a lot." Mikey blushed and i chuckled slightly.

"It's fine, I do that too, especially if it's about something i like." I said and his face lit up.

"What stuff do you like ?" He asked. I looked over at Gerard who was staring off into the distance sipping away at his coffee.

"I like the band Misfits and The Smashing Pumpkins, playing guitar. I love dogs too, like they're so adorable and i love tattoos. Instead of drawing on paper, i get drawings on my body because it makes me happy." I smiled and Mikey giggled.

"Gee likes that stuff too ! Apart from the guitars, cause he can't play, he hates needles so he doesn't get tattoos or peircings and- OW." Gerard kicked Mikey from under the table and glared at him.

"He doesn't need to know stuff about me because we aren't friends, and stop calling me Gee." He snarled, gripping his travel mug, making his knuckles turn white and Holy mother of god that was hot.