Chapter 3

Gerard's POV

I was listening to those two droning on all lunch. I wanted to smash my head against the table because it was annoying.

I wanted to strangle them both and chuck them out a window, maybe not mikey but definitely the new guy.

"Oh yeah, i forgot to say. My name is Frank." He said looking at me. I looked at him, up and down before shrugging.

"Don't care."

"Don't be like that Gee, he can be our new friend, since we only have Ray."

"See, the thing is, Ray is your friend, i just tolerate him." I replied looking at Mikey.

"Oh..." He said and i rolled my eyes, sipping my coffee. I stood up when they started talking again and walked away to my classroom.

I couldn't deal with them any longer, both of them whining in my ear made my head hurt. I locked myself in my classroom because i had a free period before the end of the day and i liked that.

I pulled YouTube up onto my laptop and started to play some Misfits and i put my feet up on my desk, taking my phone out.

I saw Mikey had messaged me.

Mikey: FRank is coming round tonight

Me: No he's not.

Mikey: Yh he is no stop being a whiny bitch

Me: Why do i put up with you ?

Mikey: Bc i'm ur brother and u love me :D

Me: Speak normally, like a normal human being.

Mikey: Nah i like talking like this it's easier

Me: No, I like talking like this, It's easier*

Mikey: SoRrY dAd

Me: Okay, i'm done.

I rolled my eyes, tossing my phone onto the desk and looking around. I collected the pieces of art, putting them on my desk.

I marked all of them, all the unfinished ones and the sloppy ones got 0's and i have random numbers but never the highest grade because i'm not nice.

There was a knock on my door and i tossed my pen down, walking over to the door, unlocking it and opening the door, seeing Frank there.

"What do you want ?" I snapped, crossing my hands over my chest.

"We got off on the wrong foot, let's start again. Hello, my name is Frank Iero and i'm the new math teacher." He held his hand out to me and i just looked at it, shutting my door and locking it again.

I watched as he dropped his hand to his side, and walked off. I rolled my eyes, turning my music up, drowning everything out.

I finished marking the art and i put it up on the rack, marking the next lot. They can whine all they like, i did warn them, yet they still didn't finish their work or do it to the best of their abilities.

It's a joke. Being a teacher is a joke. I hate it but it keeps me alive. I tell myself this all the time but somehow i still detest my job.

I don't know why i became a teacher, i've always hated children, even when i was a child i kept to myself, not wanting anything to do with the children in my grade, mainly because they all bullied me but i don't care about that anymore.

But when i see children being bullied, i stop it because i don't want them to end up like me, a heartless motherfucker.

Children are the bane of my life to put it in simpler terms. I don't want children, never have, never will.

When the bell finally rang, i slammed the lid of my laptop down, packing my things and leaving as quick as i could. He was coming over tonight and yes, me and mikey live together because of his anxiety but we keep to ourselves.

I got to my car, and drove home so i could make myself some food, some coffee and grab snacks so i could lock myself away in my room and not have to deal with them.