Chapter 12

TW- School shooting

Frank's POV

Somehow, me and Gerard ended up getting drunk, Mikey walked off to bed and now me and Gerard were making out on their couch.

I had my hands planted on his chest while he hovered over me, my legs wrapped around his waist while we kissed.

I don't know how long we were doing that for, but i knew it was long enough for Gerard to fall asleep, trapping me beneath him, with one arm dangling off the edge of the couch.

My drunken self was giggling at what just happened but i knew my head would be raging in the morning and i had juniors to teach first thing.

~*

"Frank ? Frank wake up !" I felt a hand land across my face making me jump and wake up. I rubbed my cheek where someone had slapped me and i opened my eyes.

I saw Gerard stood over me and he looked almost pale. "We're late for fucking work !!" He hissed and i got up, instantly grabbing my head as everything seemed to spin around me.

"Come on !" He ended up dragging me to his car and he drove me to the school before dragging me out and leaving em to walk to my own classroom.

I felt like i'd betrayed Gerard's trust. I promised i'd help him and yet we still somehow got drunk and started making out.

I wonder if he knew what happened ? I might ask him about it later but for now i had to focus on getting to my class.

"Ayyyy ! Sir is finally here !" I smiled weakly, clutching my head as i sat down.

"You can do whatever you want as long it's dead silent because i'm hungover mad my head is pounding. Someone turn the lights off." I whined and they did just that.

The lesson flew by and i whined when the bell rang, signalling the end of the lesson but it had ended as soon as it started, then it started repeating.

"THIS IS NOT A DRILL, CLOSE ALL CLASSROOM DOORS AND LOCK THEM THERE IS AN ACTIVE SHOOTER IN THE SCHOOL !"

My head shot up and i ran over to the door, shutting and locking it; i pulled the blind down and ushered all the children into the corner of the room out of sight of the door.

"Shhh, don't panic okay ?" I whispered and i heard some whimpers.

I slowly walked towards a desk and pushed it against the door and carried on doing that until the door was fully barricaded.

"Sir ? Jamia is having panic attack." I heard and i walked over to the girl and pushed her hair out of her face.

"Listen to me okay ? Take deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth." I whispered and then there was gunshots, along with a scream.

I tried to silence my class as much as i could but they started crying, covering their mouths as the gunshots continued, a scraping noise sounding against the wall by the lockers and stopping at the door.

"I know you're in here. Why don't you come out ? Come on sam... all i want is a little chat. You don't need to be scared. It's not like i'm gonna kill you !" They slammed their hands against the door and i saw Sam shaking, and pale.

He went to stand up but i put my hand against his chest stopping him. I shook my head and he nodded.

"I have too..."

"You can't sam, you'll get killed and i'll get sacked. This doesn't end well for either of us." I whispered and he started to cry.

"Come on, i can hear you~" he sung.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP ! DROP THE WEAPON !" A wave of relief showered over me as i heard the police.

I heard a clank and someone being forced up against the door and being taken away.

"ACTIVE SHOOTER HAS BEEN DETAINED, PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR LESSONS. DO NOT LEAVE CLASSROOMS UNTIL INSTRUCTED TOO."

The lights in the corridor flooded back open and i unlocked the door, but not opening the door to let anyone out until i was told.

The lesson passed rather quickly and an e-mail had been sent to the teachers and parents saying school was off for the rest of the week.

A/N- This isn't romantisicing school shootings, they're a terrible thing to happen and this was is part of the plot.