Chapter 17

Gerard's POV

It was currently 11:07pm and i couldn't sleep, i don't know why but i just couldn't. It's like some force was holding my eyes open, forcing me to be awake.

You know when you're tired but can't sleep ? Yeah that's happening right now. Maybe i could go and wake Frank up ? no... I don't wanna do that. Wait... Mikey ? That's off limits... He hates it when people wake him up.

I groaned, getting out of bed and grabbing my lighter and cigarettes, grabbing some shoes and a hoodie, chucking them on before slowly walking downstairs.

I could hear shuffling from the spare bedroom and the door opened so i basically ran out into the back yard. I sat down on the porch, my legs dangling over the edge as i took one of the cigarettes out of the packet, putting the rest into my pocket and lighting the stick with my lighter.

I puffed the smoke out of my mouth, raising my hand and taking the stick between my thumb and index finger.

The embers glowed in the darkness of the night when i heard footsteps and someone slump down next to me. "What are you doing up ?" I turned my head and looked at who it was. It was Frank, maybe i didn't have to wake him up after all.

"I couldn't sleep." I said, holding the cigarette away from me, tapping the top of it, knocking the ash down onto the grass below me before taking another drag.

"Neither could I." Frank said. O held the cigarette up to him and he took it from my fingers, taking a couple of drags before handing it back.

I found myself dropped one of my hands to my sides, wrapping around Frank's other hand. "I'm sorry for freaking out at you earlier." I muttered and he smiled slightly.

"It's fine, everyone struggles with things. It's not a problem Gee." I had enough of the cigarette and stumped it out, dropping it onto the floor with the rest of my previously smoked ones, laying all crumpled on the floor.

"You know... I wanna tell you why i am the way i am. But it's really hard Frankie." I said and he nodded.

"Gee, don't force yourself; You'll know when you're ready." He said, squeezing my hand which made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I nodded and may my head on his shoulder in which he used his other hand to play with my hair.

"Just know i'm here for you." He whispered and i nodded, closing my eyes and inhaling his scent. He smelt like cigarettes, and vanilla and a light dusting of cologne. It wasn't a disgusting amount of it which when you smell it makes you basically die of asphyxiation, it was just the smell of a little spritz that had spread throughout the day.

"I like you a lot Frankie." I muttered and I felt him smile against my head.

"Well guess what Gee ? I like you a lot too, i've liked you since i first lay eyes on you."

"But i was so rude to you ?"

"I like that, i have a degradation kink." My eyes widened and i started to laugh.

"Really ?" I asked and he nodded, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Oh god ! That's adorable." I giggled and he blushed.

"I'm into like Dom/sub kinda shit you know ?" I said and he nodded, giggling.

"Are you a top or bottom ?" Frank asked.

"Switch. What about you ?"

"Oh god, i'm such a bottom." He laughed and i chuckled.

"Really ? I always thought you were like this guy who loves rough sex, tying and pinning people down." I said and he shook his head.

"It's the other way around honey. I like being tied and pinned down, but i do like rough sex too." He said and i laughed.

Maybe we could be together ? Who knows ?