Chapter 22

Frank's POV

We spent most of our weekend staring at images of The Mona Lisa after what Gerard had told us and we had even got Mikey involved, staring intensely at our phones, trying to find a little clue of an eyebrow but of course... We didn't.

"Why doesn't she have eyebrows ? Why did Leonardo Dicaprio forget her eyebrows ?" I asked.

"Leonardo Dicaprio ?" Gerard asked, a smile forming on his face.

"Sugar... Thats an actor." He said, laughing slightly.

"Then who painted it ?" I asked.

"Leonardo Da Vinci." He said and my face dropped.

"Oh... I thought it was Leonardo Dicaprio..." I said and he giggled abit more, burying his face in his hands.

"Oh Jeez." He laughed and i frowned.

"It's not funny-" I whined and he looked at me, and stopped laughing.

"I'm sorry..." He said and i shook my head.

"It's fine." I replied.

It was Sunday afternoon and Mikey had gone out to meet his boyfriend Pete, leaving Gerard and i alone in the house.

"This is so confusing..." I giggled and Gerard looked at me and smiled, giggling aswell.

"I mean- It's a good piece of art, but it's just... eyebrows tell you the moods and feelings of oneself." Gerard said, rubbing his chin.

"Sorry mr. Artsy fartsy." I said and Gerard looked up, glaring at me.

"What was that ?" He said, standing up and walking over to where i was sat. He stood firmly infront of me, crossing his arms but using one hand to lift my chin to look at him.

"Uhm- i- uh."

"Don't stutter now sugar... Do as i told you too. Tel me what you said." He said and i gulped, my adam's apple bobbing.

"I- uhm... I said uhm... Sorry Mr. Artsy Fartsy." I grin crept onto my face hearing what i just said and i giggled a little bit.

"So you think this is funny ?" He said, kneeling down and gripping my face in his hand, pulling it towards him.

"N-no." I quickly said, shaking my head as much as i could die to the restriction.

"I hope not... Because i would have to punish you wouldn't I ?" He said and i felt myself getting hard.

I slowly crept my hands onto my crotch, covering the tent with my hands. I didn't want Gerard to find out because i knew he wouldn't hold back.

"So what's it gonna be Frankie ? You gonna not laugh ? Or laugh ?" He whispered and i felt myself growing against my hands.

"Not gonna laugh Gee..." I said, a slight hint of embarrassment in my voice.

"What's the matter frankie ?" He asked, moving away and looking at me, concerned.

"Uhm..." I subtly looked down at my hands and he followed my line of sight and his mouth turned into an 'O' shape.

"You wanna go sort that out or ?" He asked and i quickly rushed out and up to the bathroom.

When i finally sorted my... Problem... out i came back downstairs and Gerard was leaning against the counter in the kitchen, sipping on a coffee.

"i didn't make you a coffee, i didn't know how long you'd be." He giggled and i shot a glare his way.

"That's not funny... And it was your fault... because you were the one who turned me on." I defended and he winked at me.

"Anytime sugar." He chuckled and i rolled my eyes, making myself a coffee.

After a few minutes, we heard the front door open and two pairs of feet running up the stairs.

"Use protection !!" I yelled and i heard Mikey giggle and a deeper voice reply with.

"We will." And then a door slammed.

"Well... Earplugs ?" Gerard asked, passing me a pair.

"Thanks."

"They tend to be loud." He informed and i nodded as i slipped them into my ears.