Chapter 21

Gerard's POV

Sun streamed through the windows, blinding me as i woke up, seeing frank laying next to me, on his stomach and his head tilted towards me, still sleeping.

My duvet was hanging loosely around his waist, revealing his tattoos that lay on his lower back.

I smiled to myself, brushing my hair out of my face and quietly pushing the duvet off me, then dangling my legs over the edge of the bed and grabbing my boxers off the floor.

I pulled them up my legs and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I quickly put them on and left the room, walking downstairs.

I opened the door to the kitchen and grabbed two mugs and the coffee. I put the kettle on waited for it to boil.

When i made the coffee i picked them up carefully and walked back upstairs. I pushed the door open and Frank was sat up, pulling his shirt over his head.

"I made you some coffee." I said and he turned around and smiled at me.

"Thanks." I walked around and passed him a mug before sitting next to him and sipping at my drink.

"Last night was good." He giggled and i chuckled, swallowing the coffee.

"It was, also do you mind not telling anyone about what i told you... about my- uhm ex boyfriend ?" I said and he looked at me.

"Why would i tell someone ? No one needs to k ow unless you wanna tell them Gee." He said and i nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled and he scooted closer to me, putting his head on my shoulder. I smiled and put my head against him head, staring out of the window while we drank our coffee.

One of his hands settled on my leg and traced random shapes onto the soft grey fabric. I chuckled and he looked up at me, his eyes looking massive.

"Don't look at me like that... You look more adorable." I chuckled and he giggled finishing the rest of his coffee. He put the mug on the drawers.

"Wait- don't you have dogs ?" I asked and he nodded.

"I gave them to my mom to look after for a while." He said and i nodded. I quickly finished my coffee and put the mug next to Frank's.

He pushed me onto my back and climbed ontop of me, resting his head on my chest. "You know... When i first met you... I thought you were a complete asshole, but i liked it, a lot." He giggled and i smiled, petting his hair.

"Is that so ? I thought you were a short annoying person." I said and he sat up, a pout on his face.

"I'm not short... I'm funsized." He said and i started laughing.

"So you're not gonna moan about the annoying bit ? Just the short bit ?" I asked and he nodded.

"I know i'm annoying." He grinned and i laughed quietly while he rested his chin on my chest as he played with my hair, twirling it around his finger and then pulling his finger away, repeating that action.

"You're hair's greasy... I like it." He giggled and i smiled, rolling my eyes.

"You're such a dork." I giggled and he chuckled, nodding.

"Tell me something i don't know." Frank said, clearly not meaning for me to actually tell him anything.

"Well... The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows." I said and he looked at me.

"Wait ? Really ?" He said and i nodded.

"Look." I grabbed my phone from under the pillow and searched a picture of the Mona Lisa and showed him.

"Oh shit she doesn't !" He said and he took my phone and started looking closer.

And that is how we spent half of our saturday, staring at pictures of The Mona Lisa