Chapter 7

Gerard's POV

My head was pounding to say the least, my eyes hurt, my throat burned and i felt weak.

I opened my eyes, sitting up and forcing my legs over the edge of my bed and they landed on something soft.

I lifted my feet and saw Frank on the floor asleep next to a trash can with my puke in it.

I grimaced and stood up, wondering what happened last night. I mean, i knew what happened but i didn't want to face it.

I stepped over him and walked to my bathroom, grabbing some advil and washing it down with tap water before looking back down at Frank.

He soon opened his eyes and looked around, his eyes fixating on me and then looking up at me.

"Get out." I mumbled.

"You probably don't remember last night do you ?" He said, groaning as he stood up.

"No..."

"You told me about you wanting to get clean Gee."

"Don't call me Gee and you don't need to worry about me frank, i'm perfectly capable of looking after myself."

"You also told me you were gay." My head snapped around and I launched myself at him, slapping my hand over his mouth.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut." I snarled and he looked at me terrified.

He tried taking but it was muffled so i took my hand away. "I wasn't going to tell anyone... but i am going to help you whether you like it or not, i don't want to see your life go down the drain Gerard." He said and i looked at the floor.

"You need to go..." I muttered and he left without another word. I wanted help, i just didn't know how to get it. I wanted Frank to help but i also didn't because i don't want Mikey to worry.

Mikey knows almost nothing about me since that incident and i plan on keeping it that way. No one needs to know anything because it doesn't concern them.

I made that mistake once and i don't plan on making it again.

I cleaned myself up, cleaning the room up and heading downstairs to the kitchen to get some food.

"Morning Gee !" Mikey chirped and i looked at him before walking to the kitchen and grabbing some food.

"Where were you last night ?"

"I was out."

"Where ?"

"No where that concerns you." I replied and he sighed and stood up.

"Why don't you tell me stuff anymore ? It's not like i hurt you ?"

"It's not that Mikey..."

"What is it then ?"

"Mikey just drop it."

"Not until you tell me what's up."

"The sky now leave me alone." I pushed past him and walked back up to my bedroom, shutting the door and locking it.

I didn't want to deal with anyone today and i don't plan on it. I sat down and did what i needed to do before decongest to take a nap because my head was pounding still and i hated it.