Chapter 11

Gerard's POV

Well maybe i can tolerate Frank. It might take a bit longer but maybe things could become better.

I might let him help me, but i'm not sure. I need to know that Mikey knows i'm okay because he's my baby brother and i love him more than i love myself.

I know that sounds weird but he means everything to me, if anything happened to him i don't know what would happen.

Anyway, after lunch, Mikey invited Frank to ours again and i was contemplating wether to sit with them, or keep to myself in my room and leave them to their own thing.

I wasn't going to lie, Frank was a very handsome man, and his tattoos were awesome. I had only seen his arms briefly but the memory is a blur due to my drunken state when i saw him wearing a t-shirt.

I don't like reminding myself of me being drunk because it's a very ungodly sight to see and i don't wish it on the worst of people... Okay maybe some people deserve it but i think i'm blowing this out of proportion.

Maybe i'm not a bad drunk but Mikey says i'm very clingy to Frank, and maybe that's why the last time i woke up from my drunken haze i was wrapped around him and he had his arms wrapped around me.

He was very cute when he slept.

It was currently halfway through the last lesson and i found my eyes wandering outside again, the dark clouds covering the sky as a gentle blanket of rain fell over the fields, soaking the couple walking through, hand in hand as they watched their dogs prancing through the rain.

They're going to need to have a wash after that, but i still prefer cats. I know Frank loves dogs, but how can someone love an animal more than themselves ?

Is it the same with me and Mikey ? Because i definitely love Mikey more than i love myself and i don't even know why.

I don't tell him things because i don't want him to know things. That incident made me not want to tell him and i was wondering if Mikey had told Frank or not because sometimes Mikey doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

Sometimes i wonder if Mikey would turn against me and leak my deepest darkest secrets.

I don't really have any deep dark secrets, just that incident that i'm not going to say because i don't want to say because it hurts me when i remember.

I'm off topic, the bell sounded and students left the classroom; i had decided that i was going to join Mikey and Frank downstairs because i need more friends because i have none... apart from Mikey that is.

Yeah i really need to get out more.

I stood up, gathering my things and walked down to my car, knowing that Frank and Mikey would probably already be there and i was correct.

Mikey's car was in the driveway and they hopped out just as i drive up onto it. I got out and walked inside, kicking my shoes off and walking straight upstairs and into my bedroom, changing into some sweatpants and a Misfits t-shirt, walking back downstairs and into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a crate of beers before they were taken from my hands. "I don't care if you don't want my help, but i'm helping you. And my first call is pouring this shit down the drain." Frank had my beers in his hand before he took them one by one, cracking them open and maintained eye contact as he poured every drop it down the drain.

"You could have just told me to put them down." I motioned at the empty bottles and he shrugged.

"This was better."