Chapter 5

Gerard's POV

It was clear to say i was pissed off at my younger brother for that stunt he tried to pull last night, but he's lucky that Frank left otherwise i may have hit the roof. I ignored Mikey's desperate pleads of apology this morning because i don't forgive easily and frankly, i wasn't planning on forgiving so soon.

Mikey knows exactly why i was like this, and yet he still went and did it, even to the point he invited frank to sleep over and i wasn't having that.

I was tapping my finger on the desk as the children whined about their scores, i even had a few come up to me and i just brushed them away, giving some random excuse.

I stared out the window into the field, seeing dogs prancing about, looping in and out of the tall grass, jumping up at their owners and i wished i could be like those dogs.

Care-free, not a worry in the world, and even most loving and loveable. No one wants a gay art teacher. Oh is that news to you ? Yes i'm gay. I'm a homosexual.

No-one knows that, not even my brother. I don't know why i kept it it from him, i guess i didn't tell him after that incident. I brushed the thought of that thing away and continued staring when there was a knock on my door.

I sluggishly stood up, walking over to the door and opening it. I looked at the student who had a box.

"Yes ?"

"Uhm... M-Mr. Iero asked me to go around the classrooms, and- and uhm ask... uhm..." I cut her off by raising my hand to quite her.

"No."

"O-oh okay..." She scurried off and i closed the door, walking back to my seat.

"Sir ?"

"What ?"

"Why are you so horrible ?"

"Why are you so nosy ? Get out of my classroom." I snarled and they packed their things up, and walked out of the classroom.

I huffed when my phone rang. "Yes ?... I sent them out because they asked a stupid question... No... I'm not having them back in my classroom... they can do their work in the isolation room..." Before they could say anymore, i hung the phone up and rested my head on my hands.

If only this day could go quicker.

I got lost in a daze until the bell went meaning that it was lunch time and i knew for a fact that Mikey was going to come here maybe with Frank but i wasn't sure.

But as if i had manifested them, they turned up at my door and walked in. "You cant be in here, i'm going to a art teacher meeting..." I said and mikey furrowed his brows.

"But you're the only art teacher." He responded.

I slowly raised my eyes to look at him dead in the eye. "Exactly." I watched him huff as he put his bags onto a desk and walked over to me.

"I told you i was sorry." He said through his teeth.

"It still doesn't make what you did okay Mikey." I snarled back and he sighed.

"Fine then... Me and Frank are gonna go to my classroom and have fun. Without you !" Mikey said like a fiveyear old having a petty argument on the playground.

"I don't care..." I said back, shaking my head to emphasise the point.

"And you won't have any pizza that we order tonight." He said and i furrowed my brows.

"I make my own money, i can get my own pizza." I replied and Mikey huffed at me.

"Stop with the comebacks Gee."

"No."

"Fine. Come on Frank my new best friend." And with that, they were gone.