Chapter 25

Gerard's POV

I opened my eyes, my neck aching as i lifted it up. I must have fallen asleep sat up because i could feel Frank laying on my legs and well... My neck was killing me.

I managed to get my head up, yawning and opening my eyes, adjusting to the light that flooded the room.

I shifted, making Frank stir and open his eyes, sitting up. "I'm calling in sick today, you should too." He said and i chuckled, picking up my phone.

When we finished doing that,Frank straddled me, Kissing me. I kissed him back, one hand resting on the back of his neck, the other rubbing up and down his thigh.

He breathed heavily against my mouth as i did it and i giggled, kissing him again. I adjusted our position so i was laying on top of him, my hands on either side of his head.

He wrapped his arms around his my neck, and arching his back slightly off the bed. "Gee- You know what, i need to learn to knock." Our heads turned and we both stared at Mikey who was stood awkwardly in the door way.

"Yeah... You do." I said and Mikey smiled awkwardly.

"Work ?" Mikey said and i shook my head.

"We called in sick." Frank said and Mikey nodded.

"Fair enough, i'll see you later." Mikey said before shutting the door and walking away.

I heard the front door slam and then quiet. "Well that completely ruined the mood..." Frank whined and i chuckled, brushing his hair out of his face.

"Yeah... But... At least we can eat now !" I giggled as i rolled off the bed and stood up, walking down to the kitchen, taking our dishes from last night down aswell.

Frank was behind me and he made coffee for us while i got some cereal. We tw and frank in peace, the odd smack of lips from the food and that was it.

"What do you wanna do today ?" Frank asked and i shrugged.

"What do you want to do today ?" I replied and he giggled.

"I want you to fuck me, like we were going to do before Mikey interrupted us. But i'm down to watch some movies and eat out body weight in shit." Frank said causing me to laugh.

"We can do the first thing later, but first we're gonna do a star wars marathon." I said and he nodded.

We quickly cleaned up and grabbed all of the things we needed for the marathon, including getting into comfier clothes and sitting on the couch, curtains drawn, lights off and door shut.

We didn't even make it through the first movie before Frank was back on my lap, grinding against me. His head was tilted back, moans falling from his perfect lips while i sucked on his neck.

"Oh Gee ! Please." He whined and i looked up.

"Please what Frankie ?" I asked and his brows furrowed in pleasure.

"Please fuck me !" He moaned and i smirked, biting his neck gently.

"If that's what you wish." I groaned, forcing his back down onto the couch, palming him through his pants while he squirmed beneath me.

We quickly stripped and i paused. "Condom..." I muttered and Frank whined.

I ran upstairs and grabbed one before rubbing back down. I tore it open and slid it on before Frank sat up, and kissed me roughly before i forced him back down, kissing his neck as i gently pushed against his entrance making him release
a lewd moan.