007┊𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐭𝟏

⌌ ⌍

⌎                                                                  ⌏

⌎ ⌏

A few days later, Prim was awoken by a pillow thrown at her head. She groaned while stretching out her limbs. "Did you have to wake me up? I was so comfortable." She complained, rolling over to her other side.

Damon let out a hum from the doorway before moving into the room and sitting on the corner of the mattress. "You have a visitor downstairs."

She groaned while rubbing her eyes. He chuckled as she emerged from the layers of blankets. "What are you laughing at?" She asked him harshly, she looked at him through the hair that covered her face. Prim was never a morning person.

"Nothing." He told her. "Again, you have a visitor."

She scoffed, walking toward her dresser. "I don't have friends, Damon. Who would possibly come to see me?"

Damon rolled his eyes and stood from the bed, walking up beside her. She pulled out a pink set of underwear, laying them on the top of her towel. Damon grabbed them and pushed them back into the draw. "Hey." She scolded him, grabbing them back out of the draw.

Damon rolled his eyes and pulled out a navy blue set, holing them up on his finger. Prim tilted her head while observing them, she let out a pleased hum, grabbing them from his hand and closing the drawer. "That color suits you better." He explained. "And you do have a guest, so, go." He shooed her out of the room, pushing her out of the doorway. "I'll go and grab you some clothes from my dresser."

"How do you have so many woman's clothes?" She asked him as they walked down the stairs. Damon looked over and smirked at her, she raised her eyebrows at him before her face dropped. She groaned in disgust. "I'm not wearing your late-night love affair's clothes."

"You don't have a choice, trouble. They are in the dining room." He told her teasingly bopping her nose before walking off. Prim turned in the opposite direction to him and made her way into the dining room. She popped her head around the doorway, looking in confusion at the brunette that stood in front of the open window.

"Who the hell are yo- ow!" She was interrupted by a burning sensation on her hand. She flinched and pulled it up to her face, watching as the blisters sizzled and steamed before slowly dying down and disappearing. "Stupid sun." She complained, glancing up to the girl who had now turned around.

Anna stood in front of her with an amused smile, grabbing the curtain from behind her and pushing it closed. "Better?" She questioned causing Prim to nod at her.