016┊𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

⌌ ⌍

⌎                                                                  ⌏

⌎ ⌏

Ever since Rose had started staying at the Salvatore's, Prim had been much happier. She finally had another girl to stand on her side when the boys and herself had disagreements. She will admit that their first introduction had been a bit strange, but that didn't stop them from becoming friends. Ever since the woman arrived, they'd done nothing but agree on everything.

"Okay, you have to understand, I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all of this Vampire crap. But Klaus I know is real." Rose spoke as she paced in front of the sofa. Elena sat in front of her, Stefan stood behind the girl and Damon to the side. Prim sat on an armchair, the straw of a blood bag in between her lips.

"Who is he?" Elena questioned.

"He's one of the originals." Damon answered.

"He's like this massive legend from the first generation of vampires." Prim continued with a shrug. Stefan and Damon looked over to her with frowns. "What? Pearl taught me Vampire history. It was so boring." She groaned.

"So, he's like Elijah?" Elena questioned.

"No." Rose sighed. "Elijah was the easter Bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal"

"Klaus was known to be the oldest, strongest, most ruthless vampire in like... the entire history of vampires." Prim vocalized, as if it was the most casual thing on the world.

Damon glared at her. "You're not helping." He whispered to her.

"Okay so you're saying that the oldest, strongest and most ruthless vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asked.

"Yes." Rose and Prim answered.

"No." Stefan answered.

"What their saying is- I mean, if what she's saying is true-" Damon started.

"Which it is." Prim clarified for Rose.

"And you're not just saying it, so we don't kill you- "

"Which I'm not." Rose spoke.

"The we're looking at a solid maybe."

"Look, Elijah's dead, right. No one else even knows that you exist." Stefan attempted to soothe.

"Not that you know of." Rose and Prim muttered.

"Not helping." Damon whispered, causing Prim to groan.