015┊𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞

⌌ ⌍

⌎                                                                  ⌏

⌎ ⌏

"So Sarah attacks Tyler and he pushed her away and she tripped and she fell and hit her head," Caroline explained to Prim and Damon.

"Does Matt remember anything?" Damon questioned from the doorway.

"He thinks he blacked out," Caroline replied, zipping up her makeup bag. "But I think... I think they were both compelled by Katherine. And that's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident."

"That was quick thinking." Prim praised from Caroline's bed, her legs crossed under each other.

"Yeah, I don't understand that. Guys a tool." Damon scoffed, a clear look of distaste.

"Well, gee, duh. Tyler getting blamed for Sarah's death just opens up questions that he can't answer. And do you really think it's a good idea for him to tell his mom he's a werewolf?" Caroline scoffed while pulling on her boots.

"Well, no."

"And that werewolf road leads straight to us, on vampire boulevard." Prim chimed in.

"Exactly. I thought I was thinking fast on my feet."

"Where's your mom?"

"Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley. They still haven't found her body yet." Caroline shrugged while messing with her hair in the mirror.

"Oh teens today and their underage drinking. Tragic." Damon sighed.

"Could you two be less sympathetic?" Prim scoffed. "Wait did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?" She immediately questioned afterward, curiously swimming in her eyes.

"They were more... gold with amber highlights."

Prim tilted her head. "That's an odd detail to add, but okay. Can he turn into a wolf now?"

"Only on a full moon. Now he has increased strength and who knows what else." Damon started, staring at the wall. "I wonder how much mason told him. Does he know about us?" He questioned Caroline, frowning when he noticed she was on her phone. "Hey. What'd you tell him?"

"Nothing really. I don't think he knows much about anything. He seemed really freaked out and honestly, felt kinda bad for him." Caroline shrugged walking out of her room with prim following behind her.

"He's gotta know something," Damon shouted after them.

"All right. I'll ask him."

Damon sped in front of them, grabbing Caroline by her jacket. "No, you won't Caroline."

"Hey!" Prim shouted, forcefully ripping his hand off Caroline.

"A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire, don't be his friend. Understand me?" Damon spoke harshly.