023┊𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

⌌            ⌍

⌎                                                                 ⌏

"The sacrifice is completed in stages as the full moon sets," Elijah explained as they stepped out of the car. Himself, Stefan, Prim and Alaric all walked up to the witch house Bonnie and Jeremy residing in. "The werewolf is killed, then the vampire, finally the doppelgänger. Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken. Klaus will become a hybrid."

"So when do we attack?" Alaric questioned, pulling his bag back over his back.

"Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side. He'll be vulnerable during the transformation. That's when Bonnie comes in." Elijah spoke.

"You're sure that Bonnie will survive this?" Stefan questioned.

"If she can deliver him to the brink of death, I'll finish the job myself." Elijah finished as Stefan's phone began to buzz. Prim watched as he walked past, wincing slightly when her hair brushed past the bite behind her ear. Elijah frowned down at her, watching her hand come up to scratch her neck repetitively.

"You're not gonna like what I'm about to say," Damon spoke from the other side of the phone. "It's happening, Stefan. I tried to stop it, but it got complicated."

"We're sticking with the original plan, we're meeting Bonnie right now," Stefan informed, glancing at the group behind him over his shoulder.

"He's got Jenna, Stefan," Damon spoke. Elijah sighed heavily as Prim lifted a hand to cover her gaping mouth.

"What?" Stefan questioned quickly.

"He got Katherine to lure her out of the house."

"Oh my god," Prim muttered, looking up to Alaric.

"What? What is it? What's wrong?" The man rushed out.

"He's going to use her as the vampire in the ritual." Damon finished.

"Oh my god." Stefan echoed.

⊱{✾♡✾}⊰

After breaking the news to Alaric, he and prim made their way into the house. "How on earth are we supposed to tell him this?" Prim questioned as they walked down the stairs to the basement.

Alaric sighed and shrugged his shoulders. He'd been quiet after they told him, which was expected. His movements were slower like it pained him to even move. "I don't know." He muttered, glancing down at the ruined wood flooring.

They slowly rounded the corner, stepping into the candlelit room. Bonnie and Jeremy sat in the middle of the floor, surrounded by books and Bonnie's grimoires. Jeremy smiled up at them. "Hey what are you doing here? I thought you were coming at eleven." He questioned them. Bonnie glanced at their saddened faces and frowned.