005┊𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

⌌ ⌍

⌎                                                                  ⌏

⌎ ⌏

1864

Time had gone faster than Prim thought, It was now the spring of 1864. Primrose and Stefan had been more in love than ever, they would spend every waking moment together on the weekdays, while the weekends were for family. It was currently Thursday and Stefan had planned a day for himself and Prim to go to the beach. He wanted it to only be themselves, so he drove the carriage to and back from the beach with Prim chatting away by his side.

She wore a pale yellow dress with a tartan pattern on the corset and straps. She wore her hair half down, the curls cascading down her back. Stefan wore a matching yellow suit vest over his shirt and bow tie. Unfortunately, Stefan wasn't the best at navigating a carriage, and they ended up going off the side of the road and getting stuck. Of course, Prim found this hilarious she laughed historically when they both fell to the grass-covered floor.

It had been an hour since they have gotten stuck and they hadn't been able to push the carriage out of the ditch. All hope seemed lost until another carriage approached them, a man jumped off the front of his carriage and walked towards the laughing teens to help. There was two woman inside, Katherine Pierce and Emily Bennett.

Katherine sighed in frustration as they stopped. "What is it now!" She groaned, fanning herself to keep her cool. Emily peered over Katherine to look out the window.

"Seems a gentleman and a lady are having trouble with their carriage." She told her, smiling when the boy pulled the shorter girl into a side hug and looked lovingly down at her while she explained what happened.

"Great. Now we won't arrive till sundown." Katherine complained. "What does it matter if-" she cut herself off as she saw the couple, although all her attention was on the older boy. He had a beautiful wide smile on his face, he was quite tall and muscular from what she could see. He had mousey brown hair that was tousled and hung in front of his face. "Who is that? He's so handsome." She smiled while examining him but then she caught sight of the blonde girl he held onto for dear life.

The girl radiated happiness, practically glowing like a beacon. She had wide green eyes that glimmered in the sun. Her hair was in perfect ringlets that bounced when she moved. Her hand was tightly gripped by the boy who stared down at her in admiration. "Who is that?"

"Thank you, sir!" The girl waved as the man climbed back on top of the carriage. The boy next to her spun her around and pressed a kiss to her lips, smiling the entire time.

Katherine watched them as they drove past. "What do you say, Emily? Do you think his family would take in a poor orphan girl from Atlanta?" Katherine giggles while looking at Emily.