019┊𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

⌌                            ⌍

⌎                                                                 ⌏

"You brought back John Gilbert? Are you insane?" Prim scoffed, slightly glaring over at Stefan. "That was your big 'save Elena' move that you spent all of yesterday doing?"

Stefan sighed, looking between herself and Damon. "I went to look for Isobel and I got John instead. He said he could help us and we're desperate." Stefan shrugged, crossing his arms.

"We're not that desperate, Stefan." Damon scoffed. "The guy tried to barbecue us." He pointed between himself and Prim, who nodded along.

"Bonnie's witch friend is working with Elijah. So we have to assume the moonstone was never destroyed." Stefan pointed out. "Elena is putting all of her faith into some deal that she made with Elijah to keep everyone safe. I mean, do either of you trust Elijah?"

"Kinda." Prim spoke quietly with a shrug.

"I don't trust him." Stefan continued. "He's an original. He can't be trusted. And it's not like we could go and kill him because apparently, he can't die."

Damon sighed and rubbed his hand down his face. "Still waiting for the part where John's the answer."

"He knew about the sacrifice. Isobel told him. He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe." Stefan told them.

Prim tilted her head. "Okay, so how do we do that?"

Stefan glanced over at Damon. "Well, he's not talking. At least not to me, anyway."

Damon groaned. "Great work, Stefan, top-notch. As if I didn't have enough problems." He muttered as he walked away.

Stefan looked to Prim, "Rose." She mouthed, the name stinging her lips as it left.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Rose." Stefan spoke up, causing Damon to momentarily freeze.

Damon scoffed. "Whatever. I knew the woman for five minutes." Prim frowned and looked to the floor.

"And you cared about her after five minutes. I wonder what that means." Stefan probed.

"It means I care, Stefan." Damon rolled his eyes. "It means I'm changing and evolving into a man capable of greatness. Better watch your back, I may have to go get a hero hairdo of my own and steal your thunder." He teased before turning around again. Prim chuckled as she pulled her phone out, the screen buzzing as Caroline's name continuously popped up.

'Prim. Help'

'NOW'

'Seriously, 911'