020┊ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

⌌                                           ⌍

⌎                                                                 ⌏

⌎ ⌏

2 days later

The sound of her bedroom door opening and slamming into the wall behind it lured Prim awake. "Look what I got," Damon spoke melodically, twirling a dagger between his fingers.

Prim groaned loudly, pulling the covers over her head. "Go away." She whined.

"No." Damon chuckled. "And since you won't climb out of your burrow, I'll tell you what I've got. It's really nifty." He teased as he sat on her bed.

Prim buried her head into her pillow. "I. Don't. Care." She mumbled out.

"It's a magical dagger that can kill an original," Damon revealed. Prim pulled back the blanket quickly, sitting up and grabbing the dagger from his hands. "Look at that, you do care." He teased with a smile.

Prim rolled her eyes. "This can kill an original?" She questioned, running her finger down the side of the shiny blade.

"Mmhm." Damon nodded. "This little thing can solve all of our problems."

Prim nodded, still inspecting the dagger. "This can kill Klaus?" She questioned, finally looking up at Damon.

Damon frowned and tilted his head. "No. Well... yeah, probably. But I was thinking of using it on the original closest to us first."

"Elijah?" Damon nodded. "But he's on our side. Why would we kill him?" Prim frowned.

Damon rolled his eyes. "Because he can't be trusted, Prim. Get that into your pretty little brain." He spoke, tapping her temple.

Prim slapped his hand away. "Don't flirt with me to change the subject, Damon. I'm the one person that has never and will never be tricked by your charms." She scoffed, passing the dagger back to him. "But daggering Elijah is a mistake. I can feel it."

"Whatever you say, Rosie." Damon hummed.

"Where did you even get this anyway?" She questioned him.

Damon shrugged. "John Gilbert."

Prim raised her eyebrows and allowed her mouth to part in shock. "John Gilbert? As in Johnathan Gilbert? As in the man who literally tried to kill us?" Her voice raised.

"Well I admit he isn't the most reliable person in the world-" Damon started.

"This plan already has so many cracks." Prim sighed as she laced her fingers into her hair.

"It'll be fine!" Damon patted her on the back as he stood from the mattress. "We'll kill Elijah, have a big party, and live happily ever after," Damon spoke, walking away.