006┊𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

⌌ ⌍

⌎                                                                  ⌏

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

⌎ ⌏

1864, two months later.

Dear Damon,

I fear in the mouths you've been away, I Have felt quite alone. I see Stefan less and less and stay home more and more. He spends most of his time with Miss Katherin, while sometimes I am invited along, I often feel like I'm not wanted.

Today we all went to the forest behind your house, Stefan recuest I took my easil that father recently bought me. He said that he wanted to show off my artist skills to Miss Katherin, although I think it was to distract me while they did something else.

My brother and your father have been spending a lot of time together, along with men from the other founding families. My father thinks they are planning a party for the anniversari of the town. However, mother, thinks their sceeming; she says Johnathan has always been quite naughtie.

Now, enogh about me. How are things at battle? While I certainly don't wish death upon anyone, I do hope the confederacy is loosing. But I'm sure I say that in every letter. How is your health? Have you made any friends? That's something you and Stefan had in common, both terrible at making friends.

I finished most of the books you left for me, I simply loved them. They where the most wonderful.

Write soon, I love you.

~Primrose Gelbert

⊱{✾♡✾}⊰

"Another letter, Salvatore?" Henry's voice echoed through Damon's ears. "Your brother again?" He asked, sitting in the bed across from him.

Damon shook his head, while he drew lines under her misspelled words. "No. Primrose again." Damon said.

Henry smiled. "Your brother's love? I wish to meet this wonderful girl if we ever escape this place, she seems lovely."

⊱{✾♡✾}⊰

Dear Primrose,

I am terribly sorry to hear that Stefan is treating you this way, it's simply unlike him. Nothing pains me more to hear you are alone, I suggest you try to spend some time with your many other friends. Like Louis and Cecilia, I remember you mentioning that you had fun with them once.