Sequel Update

As some of you might recall, I said in my last announcement that I might release the first five or six chapters of the sequel within a few weeks after I made the announcement. Needless to say, that did not happen. In fact, the more I write the story, the more I want to hold off publishing anything until I finish it and edit it enough times that I'm ready to release it as a whole like I normally do. There is a chance I might decide to release the chapters I have anyway if I run into such a writer's block that I don't know if I will ever finish the story, but for the sake of giving you guys the best story possible, I hope that doesn't happen. With that said, it looks like it won't be until maybe halfway through next year that I will publish the entire story has I am currently working on chapter 22, and if I'm looking through what I have planned correctly there's going to be somewhere between 46 and 50 chapters total. So, you guys will probably be waiting for over a year total to finally get this sequel.

With that said, I have made changes to some of the basics in the story. First, it actually takes place several months after Ash and Serena confess their love, because this takes place during the first season of Pokemon Journeys, including the episode where Ash goes back to Alola and meets Kukui and Burnet's son. Second, Ezria and Venarge are actually Oleana's niece and nephew from a much older sister since Chairman Rose already has his brother and young niece, but he has a close relationship with Venarge and Ezria, in particular, that he's like an uncle to them. Also, Ash, Serena, and Goh won't appear every time they visit the Galar region since in the anime Ash and Goh go to certain places where Timothy and Coovers are unlikely to bump into them during the Gym Challenge. The chapter that I'm working on does, however, includes Timothy having a phone call with Serena, asking her how to interact with a woman romantically as he develops feelings for either Ezria or Gwen, and they will appear in the climax and the epilogue.

I know it sucks that you guys are going to be waiting a little longer, but I'm going to do my best to make it worth the wait. Until then, my friends, thank you as always for reading, the Lord be with you all, and have a great day!

-HAKDurbin

P.S. Yes, I did make the picture of Ash and Serena as the main characters in Paperman