Chapter 2: Because he's my enemy!

CHAPTER TWO: Because he's my enemy!
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

LEONIE WALDORF

Walking into my apartment I strip out of my clothes

Walking into my apartment I strip out of my clothes. I'm mostly naked or in a tee and underwear when I'm home alone. I grew up with my sister who casually walks around in her undergarments so from an early age I got comfortable with getting naked in front of my friends or family. My sister and I would go to the bathroom together, change together, ask each other if our boobs were too small. So when Ivy and I had our first sleepover getting undressed in front of her was easy.

I throw my keys down on the counter and walk to my bed.

"Where you've been?" Ivy questions taking a bite of the cereal she made for herself. When I got my studio apartment I decided to give Ivy a key. She spent a lot of time in my house back home which made her family. But giving her a key made her my roommate. She hates the dorm so she comes here a lot. Even when I'm gone. It's not a problem for me because she follows my three rules.

1) no sex

2) keep clean

3) no sex

"Internship" I answer.

"When do you go back?"

"Why?" I ask. The only thing Ivy cares about from my internship is the drama with Amber. So I know there's more to that question.

"I can't ask about my best friend's life" she gapes.

"Ivy-"

"Okay okay so there's this party-"

"No"

"Wait you didn't let me finish"

"The last time I went to a party with you I lost my shoe" during a stupid game of truth or dare Ivy got dared to throw a shoe at the house across the street. The thing is Ivy didn't want to throw her shoe so she begged and begged me for mine. And stupid me caved. I mean how bad could things get?

It got very bad. Ivy throws like a chicken making the shoe crash into the window, not the door. A few seconds later the alarm goes off and that's when the person who gave Ivy the dare decided to tell us a cop lived there. Ivy and I looked at each other for a second then started running faster than we ever did before. Like seriously I did a naruto run.

We did make it back safe but my shoe didn't. My poor shoe.

"Ancient history" Ivy waves.

"It was two months ago"

"Same thing" she shrugs. "You need this to get over Eli"

"Ethan" I correct.

"Whatever, you need to stop skulking and do something it's beginning to be depressing"