Chapter 17: Someone I Trust

CHAPTER 17: Someone I Trust
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

CHAPTER 17: Someone I Trust 𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

LEONIE WALDORF

I groan at the sound of buzzing from my phone. I hadn't gotten any sleep during Ian and I's flight home. My thoughts were occupied with images of me. Naked. Ian on top of me. Also naked.

That night will forever burn in my brain.

All the things he said. All the noises I made. Oh my gosh.

I wouldn't admit this to Ian because it would take his cockiness to another level but that was the best experience I've ever had. I was shy at first showing my body to him but he made me feel comfortable. He took things slow not rushing into sex. That made me swoon over him even more.

I wanted more of him. I wanted to give him everything he needed. I wanted him.

No! I will not let this occupy my brain again.

I groan and my phone stops buzzing. Silence fills the room again and I roll over.

My phone starts buzzing once more.

"Who the fuck is calling me?" I shout to myself. Whoever this person is better have a good enough reason for blowing up my phone. Grabbing my phone I press the answer button.

"What?!"

"Good morning my beautiful famous best friend! What have you been up to?" Ivy says cheerful.

What do I tell her? That I may have masturbated in front of Ian and the same for him?

"See I ask that question because I haven't heard from you since you were about to go out on a date with Mr.Ian. What the fuck happened? Did he stand you up? If so I'll cut off his dick and make him eat it." Ivy continues.

I can't stop the small laugh spilling through because of Ivy's words.

"Hello, I need details here!"

"What do you want to know?"

"Oh gee I don't know maybe if you guys did the deed or if you guys even went on a date" ivy whispered screams

"Let me ease your mind. We didn't have sex Ivy"

"Okay definitely not sex but other things?" She asked curiously. When I don't answer she gasps. "You guys totally did something"

I ignored her and answered her other question. "And No he didn't stand me up but I do appreciate you having my back. The date was actually amazing"

"Tell me more," Ivy says. Even far away I know what she's doing at this exact moment. She's doing one of those face masks she brought from Ultra sipping on her morning tea.

"He took me to Bora Bora"

A few beats went by before Ivy spoke again. "Bora Bora! For a first date"

"I know crazy right"