Chapter 27: My Revenge

CHAPTER 27: My Revenge
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Leonie Waldorf

Dubai on a Friday was pure beauty so instead of partaking in another breathless round of sex with Ian, I went the alternative route

You know what's better than sex? Shopping! I finished my Boho Co. shoots and was ready to explore Dubai before shipping myself back to the struggles of college life.

Reapplying my Fenty lip gloss Ian walks to the passenger side door. When the door opens Ian grabs hold of my hands and says "You're much more cheery then I expected Waldorf, I thought this morning would've made you lock yourself back in that hotel room and never come out."

My mind races back to the dreadful moment that took place this morning. Since today is our last day in Dubai it was time to check out of our hotel stay. Little did I know checking out would lead to embarrassment and redness across my face.

𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

Ian stood next to me with his hand buried in my Jean back pocket as I handed the receptionist my hotel key.

Dressed In a Burj AI Arab team member shirt my receptionist gives me a wary smile and her eyes wander to Ian. I'm used to people eyeing Ian like a piece of meat by now but her eyes were filled with worry.

Ian is oblivious as he scrolls on Instagram. The receptionist's eyes refocus on the task at hand once again until we're fully checked out.

Were about to head through the hotel lobby doors when a question halted our steps. "Is he abusing you? I'm sorry sr- actually I'm not but you cannot leave this building."

My face immediately squeezed up in confusion. "Do I look like a pussy who hits women?" Ian asks beside me, his face clouded with displeasure.

Did I miss something? I think we skipped a few chapters.

"I don't know where this is coming from but no of course my boyfriend doesn't abuse me." My response came out as fast as the flash.

"It's okay." She rushes up to me and takes hold of my hands. "You don't have to be afraid to speak your truth. I'll make sure he reaps the consequences."

"I'm not fucking abusing my girlfriend."

"Is that so? Many of our hotel guests have reported hearing vicious screams from your room."

Oh gosh.

Oh no.

This cannot be happening.

I couldn't of been that loud-

"Those were screams of pleasure." Ian responds as if what he says is nothing. At that moment my heels stab Ian's sneakers. My body morphs into a pool of embarrassment as the receptionist expression transforms to shock and Ian winces besides me.