Chapter 3: I'm starting to think you like me

CHAPTER THREE: I'm starting to think you like me
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

CHAPTER THREE: I'm starting to think you like me𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

CHAPTER FOUR

LEONIE WALDORF

Pulling the black strap onto my shoulder I look at myself In the mirror. Ivy practically dragged me to Victoria's Secret when she got a new coupon in the mail.

Shopping is one of my favorite things to do. There's always something new coming out or the lovely Instagram models showing off their outfits making me go on an hour shopping spree.

Hints why Ivy and I are such good friends.

I give myself one more look in the mirror and walk out ready to show my bra to Ivy.

She isn't there so I assume she's struggling with one of the many lingerie sets she picked up.

"Do you need help sir?" A lady with a sweet voice asks. Sir? This is the dressing why would a guy be back here?

"Actually yes do you have this in a bigger size it doesn't fit me" he answers back.

I turn my head and their direction and low and behold Ian stands there in his beige pants and oversized blue sweatshirt dangling a pair of black underwear In her face.

The lady gasps but walks away promising to get another size.

"Didn't know you were into that kinda thing" I say. He whips around smiling but it quickly fades as his eyes scan down landing on my breast.  He mummers damn under his breath quietly so no one could hear but I heard it.

"Hey Waldorf" is all he says.

"My eyes are up here"

"Yeah but I'm in joying this view" I roll my eyes and walk further to him.

"Get a good look because it's the closest you'll ever get to seeing me naked"

"I doubt that" his eyes finally meet mine. I take another step forward.

"your many things Ian-"

"Hot, strong, and charming" he grins.

"Boring, annoying, and careless actually"

"Oh really?" He takes a step closer.

"I never pictured you for a stalker though. I mean I told you off so many times but you keep coming back"

"What can I saw I like these little conversations we have"

"Wish I could say the same, oh wait I don't"

"Your just so" He takes another step forward only two feet away from me. He leans down and whispers into my ear "Addicting" In a dismissive tone.

He smells like vanilla. Most guys wear that manly cologne that I hate. It's always so strong and sinks. Ian's is soft and pleasing.