Chapter 4: I can't believe I loved him

CHAPTER 4: I can't believe I loved him
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

LEONIE

Ivy: having fun?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ivy: having fun?

Me: having the time of my life!

because lurking near the wall holding a bottle of tequila is so much fun.

I had Ivy the first five minutes I was here which was great. But when Jacob- ivy's on and off again boyfriend- showed up and sweet-talked her back to forgiving him that all went to shit.

Im not a Jacob supporter at all. He's the type that says he loves a person but never shows it. Still, I told her I was fine and she could go dance with him.

I'm a good friend right?

It's no secret how I feel about Jacob.

According to Ivy, I give him the side-eye every time I'm around him. It's hard to see my best friend get hurt for almost three years but I can't tell her who to love.

I search the coward to find anyone I know. Winter from my economics class is dancing her life away, Eddie the smart guy that sits behind me always asking for a pencil is playing ping pong, and Katie is latching onto a cute jock.

Just my luck.

"Fashion designer?"

A guy with black glasses, fluffy brown hair, and brown eyes smiles.

"How'd you know?"

"Your fingers they're beat up like mine" he holds his hand with several band-aids attached.

He's wearing a green sweater with the words 'stunned' in white and tan pants.

"Usually come to these types of things?" He questions.

"Parties?"

He nods.

"When I'm not so tired" or when I avoid Ivy asking.

"this really isn't my thing"

"Why not?"

"being around people make me annoyed" he shrugs.

"Am I annoying you?"

"Besides you" he clarifies. "People like him annoy me"

He nods over to the door and velodrome walks in. The last thing expected was to see him tonight. But I don't think he's here because he wants me to tutor him. I still wouldn't put it past him to ask.

Our conversation last night ended with me yelling 'your crazy' and driving off declining his offer. Did he really think I needed his help to get over me ex? Because I don't.

That's what this party and tubes of cookie dough ice cream are for. The party part might not be going as planned but I'm sure the ice cream will.

"Not an Ian fan?" I take a dip of drink.

❤︎ My Revenge ❤︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें