Chapter 10: I feel at peace

CHAPTER 10: I feel at peace
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

CHAPTER 10: I feel at peace 𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

IAN JAMES

I'm going through the ultimate what the fuck moment.

I woke up at my usual time, not throwing off my schedule. But something feels different this morning.

I feel warmer than usual and the sweetest smell hits my face. Coconut maybe? No vanilla. Or both. Definitely both.

My eyes lift and I find Leonie snuggled up against me. I lay on my back with both arms around her, holding her tight like I'm afraid of letting her go.

Did we Sleep like this all night?

I remember taking her out of the bar after she and Ivy went to full-on tweak mode in the middle of the bar.

Leonie insisted to go back to my place since it was closer.

I don't remember us tangled in each other's arm though. I was on the opposite side of the bed when falling asleep. So far apart that I expected to end up on the floor.

Cuddling with Waldorf is growing more alert.

because it's nice?

Cuddling is a boyfriend and girlfriend thing.

And I don't do girlfriends.

I don't release her either.

I'm fully awake. I can easily unwrap my arms around her and stop this. But I'm here breathing in her scent.

I feel at peace.

I'm not ready to let this feeling go so I just lie here with Leonie In my arms.

"Something is poking me," Leonie says, breaking the silence.

She shoots into a sitting position with a horrified look on her face. "Is that a boner?"

I look down and yup, that's definitely a boner.

"Relax, it won't hurt you," I say in a gravelly morning voice.

"Oh my gosh that's so.."

"Male?"

"Awkward"

"We wake up with a boner. It's biology Waldorf. If it makes you feel better in no shape or form am I turned on right now"

"I doubt that since you decided to cuddle with me in the middle of the night"

"I didn't decide a thing. I was asleep. your the one that made the decision to crawl on top of me"

"I would never. Your Ian James. My subconscious knows better than that" she dives off the bed.

As soon as she's gone I don't feel warm and cozy. Just cold and alone.