Chapter 16: Only yours

CHAPTER 16: Only Yours
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
LEONIE WALDORF

CHAPTER 16: Only Yours𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎LEONIE WALDORF

*warning mature content ahead*

"What if I told you you'd be on a plane one hour from now heading to Bora Bora with me?" Ian places his drink down on the counter before facing me again.

"I'll say your bull shitting and crazy but that's nothing I haven't said before"

Ian's mouth forms into a small grin. "I love when you talk dirty Waldorf" what is he up to? "I'm not bullshitting. You and I will be on my private jet heading to Bora Bora for our first date"

"That's sounds more like a order then a invitation"

"Take of however you want"

Before I started to get ready for our date tonight Ian showed up unannounced. When Ian asked me out on a date I thought hey it'll be a simple date. Maybe a dinner and ice cream afterwards. The regular.

A trip to Bora Bora wasn't thought of.

"If you think you can just walk up in here and drop your plan of an extraordinary trip to Costa Rica you're wrong" that's what I wanted to say. But I couldn't. Traveling someplace where no problems can reach is the first thing on my bucket list.

So I said, "Okay. I'll come. But not because you told me to." If anyone's ordering anyone around it'll be me. We both know who runs this relationship.

————

Exactly one hour later, we left my apartment and headed on his jet.

"Thank you for doing all of this. You didn't have to."

"Our first date is a big deal. I want it to be perfect." I blush at his words.

I hate that. I want to cover his mouth with duct tape trapping any words from coming out. After Ethan It never accorded to me I would be attracted to another guy. Especially not Ian James. We hated each other and when we started our fake relationship I swore no sexual tension would build between us.

Boy was I wrong. There's an enormous amount of sexual tension. On my end at least. Could I be falling for Ian?

I thought he was an arrogant asswhole who had everything handed to him. But he turned out to be intelligent, sincere, and compassionate. He's still an asswhole who makes just enough dirty jokes to make me want to rip his hair out. I love that about him though.

"It's not just the trip. It's the car, the auction, everything. You don't have to do those things for me"

"I can and I will. Spoiling you makes me hard."

"Oh... um"

"Your cute when you're flustered"

"That one complaint among many that you've given Ian James. Careful I may start to think you like me" I joke.