Chapter 13: I'm yours

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Chapter 13: I'm yours𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

LEONIE WALDORF

I'm only here because I was tricked. Ivy told me we were going to see a local band perform for the first time, not our school's boy toy auction.

Each year the school holds an event to raise money. This year our lucky winner that's highly obsessed with 'One tree Hill' decided a boy toy auction would be best.

And boy was she right.

Money is flowing as each boy crosses the stage. Last year's event was a carnival. Nice rides, tons of Carmel apples, and a nice selection of people came. But that couldn't compare to this. We've raised 6,000 so far which is way more than what we raised from the carnival.

"Aren't you excited! We get a hot guy for the whole night" Ivy squeals next to me.

"I rather spend my night in bed watching vampire diaries"

"You've watched that show hundreds of times plus Ian's going to walk across that stage and trust me you don't want one of these girls getting him for the night"

I look around at the girls holding their money prepared to get the guy they want.

Fuck.

Ian didn't tell me he was going to sign up for the auction. I've seen him almost every day and he never mentioned it. Did it slip his mind?

I mean since the party Ian's been everywhere.

He's there every morning outside my apartment with a vanilla latte and a banana-nut muffin (my favorites) for the days I'm rushing to get to class. Or When I finally get a day off I Wake up to the delicious smell of waffles topped with whipped cream and syrup. Not that I'm complaining I barely have time to cook from home, my dinners usually consist of takeout.

He's there to drive me home from my internship. He's there after his Tuesday practice.

He's everywhere.

But still he didn't tell me. What would people think if I hadn't come and another girl got him for the night? That ruins our whole deal.

"Stop thinking and just do," Ivy says next to me. "You're always thinking every situation through instead of just going with the flow. Let loose a little"

As much as I don't want to admit it She's right. Everything I do is planned out accordingly. No mishaps, no mistakes, just perfect. That's the only way I know. I can't afford to make a mistake. This competition is the only way to make my dreams come true.

But it wouldn't hurt this one night right?

I'll let loose but only on one condition.

"Okay let's make a deal I'll let loose if you bid for Caleb" Ivy's been avoiding Caleb since it's her last night here before she goes to Italy. Ivy has never been good at goodbyes hints at why she and Jacob always got back together. Of course, they would break up but that door was never fully closed until now.