Chapter 23: Girls night pt.2

CHAPTER 23: Girls night pt.2
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

2𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

LEONIE WALDORF

The universe has a very shitty sense of humor.

After such a confusing day, I wanted to grab drinks with my two closest friends. My fake-boyfriend sociopath ex-bestie showing up wasn't a part of that.

I wasn't letting this turn of events bring me down. So I sucked it up and left the bar heading to the dance floor.

Spotting Ivy and Tess, someone bumps into me knocking my phone on the floor. "Sorry I wasn't looking."

I reach for my phone but he grabs it before I can. "Leonie?"

I look up seeing Elijah smiling at me. "I haven't seen you in forever!" Elijah and I last saw each other at the competition gala.

We chatted for a few minutes catching up before making plans to see each other when we're available.

"Yeah well between the competition, work, and school my social life became nonexistent."

"Thought tequila could solve that problem?"

"Seems to be working, I found you." Elijah smiles. "I was actually looking forward to seeing you."

"Missing me that much?" I ask jokingly.

Elijah laughs in response before speaking. "I was wondering if you'd go on a date with my friend. He's seen you around before and you caught his attention."

"Elijah you know I can't."

"Really? Since you and valodermont aren't together anymore-"

"Wait what?" I pause Elijah mid-sentence. As far as everyone is concerned Ian and I are in a healthy real relationship.

Not broken up.

"You and Ian. You guys broke up." Elijah sends me a confused look. Where would he get that from?

"Ian and I are still together."

"Are you sure? Because those pictures-"

"What pictures?" I ask anxiously.

"Pictures of Ian and some random girl. They seemed really close." Ian is a busy guy. His schedule is demanding and almost impossible to fit into. He doesn't have time for other women. Especially when I'm in love with him.

Feelings for me or not. It's very disrespectful to go off with another girl. I mean we've always had a great time together. He bought me a car for fucks sake's. I'm his fake girlfriend.

Opening the browser on my phone I searched for Ian James. Elijah must've had too many drinks. There's no way Ian would be with another girl.

I visit the first site I see and scroll down to find a photo titled "Ian James and new mystery. Has called it quits on his last relationship?"