Chapter 1 - Intro

The battle on Marineford was heated. They had just freed Ace and the second division commander was fighting alongside his little brother. All the pirates had reached their goal, so they were retreating back to the Moby Dick. But, all of a sudden a bright light was shone. It made everyone close their eyes as they were swallowed up by the light.

"Usopp! What in the hell happened to you?" Exclaimed an orange haired lady.

"NAMI-SAWN~" Shouted a perverted cook.

"Shut it!" A moss haired swordsman ordered. "You're bring too loud!"

"What did you say moss head?" The cook asked with a tick mark ever since he heard the voice. He walked towards the swordsman's direction pulling up his sleeves.

"I said shut it!" Repeated the swordsman.

"Stop fighting!" Demanded a reindeer, who ate the human devil fruit. "Where are we?"

"Awo! I don't know Chopper-bro, but it seems that most of us are here!" Answered a cyborg as he did his infamous stance.

"Do you think we're dead?" Questioned A raven haired women.

"WHAT!?" Yelled the poor reindeer.

"YHOHOHOHO. Well, that's a possibility, but I'm already dead." Pointed out the skeleton.

"NOT NOW BROOK!"

"AH! PIRATES! CATCH THEM!" Exclaimed a marine, but they had all realized that they didn't have their weapons.

"Wait. Why are the marines here?!" The orange haired lady, also known as Nami, said as he was ready to run away at any time.

"GURARARARA, you guys are a lively bunch, aren't ya?" A booming voice said.

All the people ready to battle, faced the voice and was met with a sight of Whitebeard and his crew. They seemed to be all roughed up and all had some injure.

"WHITEBEARD!" They screamed as they all looked around to see any other unexpected guests, which they did.

"RED-HAIRED SHANKS!?"

"Yo!" The pirate said as he was with his crew and walked up towards the group of people.

They looked over to the other side and saw more marines and hooded figures, which were the revolutionary army. They even saw Law and Kid in that group, and they didn't seem to be happy about it.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE!?" People shouted as they didn't want a full-on battle between the power houses.

Ignoring the question and breaking the tension, Luffy jumped out from behind his brother, Ace and saw his crew.

"Ah! Hi guys." He simply said as he waved towards the crew.

"LUFFY!" They cried as they faced their captain. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE WHITEBEARD PIRATES?!"

"Me? I was helping them to save Ace." He answered with a grin. "I guess you can say that I completed the mission."

"Why were you saving Ace?" Questioned Chopper.

Luffy replied, "Because he got caught and was about to be executed."

"WHAT!?" His crew screamed.

"Shishishishi, I went to save Ace."

"BAKA!" The crew screamed as nearly all of them ran to him and smacked him in the head.

The Marines and other pirates were surprised at how the strawhats treated their captain, but Whitebeard saw the worry and care that the crew had put into the hit.